BBB Business Review
This Business is not BBB accredited
Phone: (208) 465-6472 Fax: (541) 388-3318 1112 Caldwell Blvd., Nampa, ID 83651
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
This company provides financial services including loans.
This business is not BBB accredited.
Businesses are under no obligation to seek BBB accreditation, and some businesses are not accredited because they have not sought BBB accreditation.
To be accredited by BBB, a business must apply for accreditation and BBB must determine that the business meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses must pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 16 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that raised the rating for Equitable Finance include:
- Length of time business has been operating.
- No complaints filed with BBB.
- BBB has sufficient background information on this business.
Industry Ratings Comparison
Customer Complaints Summary
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Problems with Product/Service||0|
|Total Closed Complaints||0|
Customer Reviews Summary Read customer reviews
|Customer Experience||Total Customer Reviews|
|Total Customer Reviews||0|
Licensing, Bonding or Registration
This business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding
or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain
any requirements are currently being met.
These agencies may include:
Idaho Department of Finance
P.O. Box 83720, Boise ID 83720-0031
Fax Number: 208-332-8098
Type of Entity
Business ManagementMr. Dave Park, CEO Ms. Karen Worrell, Branch Manager
CONSUMER FINANCE & LOAN CO. FINANCIAL SERVICES LOANS
Hours of Operation
|Monday through Friday: 9AM-5PM|
Method(s) of PaymentCash, Check, Credit Cards
Service AreaIdaho and Oregon
Alternate Business NamesApproved Credit, Inc.
Products & Services
BBB advises consumers to consider other possibilities before deciding on a payday loan:
• If you need credit, shop carefully. Consider a small loan from your credit union or a small loan company, an advance on pay from your employer, or a loan from family or friends.
• Ask your creditors for more time to pay your bills. Find out what they will charge for that service - as a late charge, an additional finance charge, or a higher interest rate. Make a realistic budget, and figure your monthly and daily expenditures.
• Build some savings - even small deposits can help - to avoid borrowing for emergencies, unexpected expenses or other items. If you need help working out a debt repayment plan with creditors or developing a budget, contact your local consumer credit counseling service. There are non-profit groups that offer credit guidance to consumers for little or no cost.
• If you decide you must use a payday loan, borrow only as much as you can afford to pay with your next paycheck and still have enough funds to make it to the next payday.