Central Louisiana and the Ark-La-Tex

BBB Accredited Business since 02/18/2014

Bluebird Broadband

06/26/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Complaint: I pay for broadband service and most of the time I do not have the Internet speed necessary to stream video. If I cannot stream video, it is not broadband speed service. It constantly drops packets, thus disconnecting, while I try to use Netflix, which I pay a subscription fee for. It does the same for other Internet video such as YouTube. This is not buffering. The customer service dept. is non-existent after 5pm Mon.- Fri. This is the time most people get off of work and go home with the time to actually use their residential service, and there is NO customer service available!Their voice recording says "leave a number and we will call you back as soon as possible". I have only received ONE call/message back amid numerous customer service calls made. The customer is really completely ignored. However, I continue to be billed as if I am receiving full service. I live in a rural area and do not have much choice in Internet services. It leads me to think since they have virtually no competition, they think they can abuse customers this way and just get away with it.I have really had it with paying $62.95 a month for broadband services and not getting what I pay for.
Product_Or_Service: Residential/Rural Broadband Internet services