BBB Accredited Business since 06/05/2008

Hope Medical, LLC

03/10/2015Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Repairs to medical equipment
I am a 48 year old woman that has MS! Since my health forced me to retire from my nursing job my health has declined considerably! I am now a complete bed patient! About a year ago the motor on my hospital bed burned up and my doctor called Hope Medical to equip me with a new bed! Oh they sent me a bed alright! They sent a used bed with a two and a half inch piece of styrofoam cover with plastic for my mattress! Lucky I had the mattress from my old bed! I didn't complain! But now the owner ignores mine and my nurses plead to fix the broken rail on my bed I have been forced to resolve my problem thru this medium!

Repair or replacement

Ms. ******* has been a customer of ours for several years. Bed rails have been a constant complaint of hers. We have replaced rails on several occasions. However, the rails are not faulty. They are in compliance with a home care bed which is what she has. We have found nothing wrong with the current rails and feel we have gone above and beyond in trying to make the customer happy. She is within her right to contact another company for service if she so chooses.

What a lovely world Hope Medical is in! It's the world in which Above and Beyond has been redefined as Once! As a matter of fact they are correct in saying I repeatedly complained! They sent one repairman to my home with a new rail but as soon as the rail was lowered it was loosened to the point that was unstable and flaps up and down! If the owner of the company had come before Thanksgiving like she promised she would see what is wrong with the rail! I'm no engineer but I am a customer with common sense and two eyes and I can see when something is NOT right!

Hospital Equipment & Supplies, Wheel Chair Suppliers