Texarkana Tablet Repair, DBA Texarkana Repair Service

01/27/2015Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

IPhone screen was broken he claim he could fix it, he collect 67.50 deposit did not fix it or return money. Finally demand phone back.
IPhone 5s purchase in October 2013, screen crack in August carry it to him in August, always excused finally demanded phone. He took lt apart no longer works.

The money that was paid him.

As requested, due to the nature of the dropped phone, it shorted the circuit board and i do not work on circuit boards and Mrs ****** was told that it had to be sent off to someone that does. As for as the deposit, that went towards labor for the work i did. Although the phone was not repaired, she never said to go ahead and send it off for repair on the circuit board. I had spent about 4 hours on that device. She is more than welcome to bring it back to be sent off.
Thanks
Texarkana Tablet Repair

What he stated is false, he also switched phone can be proved with att.

06/17/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Failure to return my tablet as well as the $125.00 I payed since March 2014.
In early March 2014, I sent my fiance's new Asus tablet to Texarkana Tablet Repair because it had a cracked screen. Before sending it i called the BBB in Shreveport to ask about rating and whether it was a legit business. I received good remarks and a rating of A-; therefore, I sent the Asus tablet to the company. ***** ******* received it and told me it will cost $125 for him to repair it and his services. I sent him the $125 couple days later as a money order.I have been calling him weekly and he keep telling me he has ordered the part from a company in China via ebay and has not been able to get the apart. However, my boyfriend ordered the same part from ebay and was able to get it within a week. I proceeded to tell him in early May since it has been so long please send me back my tablet and my full refund since he was not able to fix it and I will send it to another company to fix. He promised that I will receive my tablet and $125 on Monday 12th of May and my $125. However, I have been calling him and he is not answering nor did I receive my tablet or my $125. Before Monday 12th whenever I called I would get Mr. ******* but from
ast week I am unable to get him to answer the phone. All I want is whats rightfully mine. My fiance's tablet and $125. I have called the both numbers I have for him.

My tablet and my $125.00

Hello BBB,
In response to the complaint from Mrs. ****. In March, she mailed me an Asus tablet to have the screen replaced. Me being new to the Asus market, I wasn't aware of the parts problem repair shops were having with getting correct parts that will function in the USA. Their part for digitizers come in volumes. Although the part looks identical, a volume 2 will NOT function in the US but will in China. The part that will function in the US is a volume 3 and are very hard to find. She just will not accept that fact. I did many hours of research to learn about this issue. Had another customer with the same issue and I had her machine for nearly 2 months and finally found one, but she was understanding about it. So she demanded me sent her tablet back along with ALL her money. I explained to her that the tablet was disassembled coz I had to get the volume number off the inside. She wanted it back anyway, with her money. I told her she owed me labor for all the many hours I already put into that machine. She still demanded ALL her money. So I tried to negotiate a reasonable amount. She said no. So I sent the dissembled machine back to her without the money she paid me. So I am the one who lost money on the whole thing. The complaint was not my workmanship, it was the parts issue. That was out of my control. So the whole thing is, she wants her $125 back. I far exceeded that in labor.

Computer Repair Stores