Western Pavers Inc
Full-Time, 8:30 - 5pm
Description: Office Manager
Office Manager Job Purpose: Supports company by creating and maintaining office systems and supervising staff.
Office Manager Job Duties:
- Maintains office by creating and organizing office operations and procedures;
- Prepares payroll for employees and prepares payments for independent contractors;
- Maintains financial records and will work closely with Company’s CPA;
- Maintains office efficiency and productivity by planning, implementing, assigning and monitoring office tasks/systems;
- Designs and implements office policies by setting standards and procedures; making necessary adjustments as needed;
- Keeps management informed by developing, reviewing and analyzing reports; summarizing information, and identifying trends.
- Maintains office staff by recruiting, interviewing, assisting in selecting, and training employees.
- Maintains office staff by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; Conducts employee reviews and terminations;
- Deals with employees’ and contractors’ questions/concerns;
- Conducts collection efforts including courtesy phone calls, letters, preliminary notices, lien notices, and any necessary legal formalities;
- Performs Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables duties;
- Maintains company’s reputation by dealing with customers’ and vendors’ concerns/questions in a professional manner.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, and training with Sales staff;
- Reports to Upper Management regarding all Company financials, operations, sales, etc.;
- Contributes to a team effort.
Skills/Qualifications: Management, Great Communication, Tracking Budget Expenses, Delegation, Staffing, Work well under pressure, Supervision, Developing Standards, Promoting Improvement, Inventory Control, Reporting Skills, Multi-tasking, Perform with little supervision, Fast-learner
Experience Required: HR Experience, 3+ years experience in QuickBooks Contractors Edition, 3+ years experience in Office Management Position, Customer Service
Desired Skills but not Required: Landscape experience, Home Improvement Industry Experience, Spanish Speaker
Some College Required
Paving Contractors Paving Contractors