BBB of San Diego Orange & Imperial Counties
Prospects, qualifies and generates sales leads. Also, utilizes company leads to expand current
customer base and follows-up on all leads promptly. Responds to requests from individual
accredited businesses in a timely manner.
2. Contacts customers via telephone, provides information and follows-up with customer as
needed and requested. Maintains frequent telephone contact in a manner which encourages
enthusiasm for the organization.
3. Processes customer applications and works collaboratively with internal counterparts to
minimize processing errors and issues.
4. Attends meetings to represent the organization as requested.
5. Surpasses profitable sales goals for the company.
6. Reevaluates work on an ongoing basis to increase market share.
7. Performs clerical duties to include data entry and maintenance of CRM system.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or
ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to
perform the essential functions.
Salary + bonus
Better Business Bureaus Better Business Bureaus