Residential Wholesale Mortgage Inc
Since 1994, RWMI has built a reputation based on honesty and integrity as well as a never ending commitment to its loan officers and borrowers. Old school customer service is matched with the latest technology to create a “loan officer heaven” that cannot be matched elsewhere. If you are looking for a new partnership, we invite you to experience the RWMI difference.
We are looking for individuals who:
• Are passionate about mortgage banking
• Will bring value-added services to their customers and the community
• Will embrace our unique culture and team environment
• Are interested in partnering for success
Benefits of being a Loan Officer at RWMI:
• Centralized support: Disclosures, Processing, Underwriting and Closing departments all reside at the Corporate Office in San Diego, CA
• Corporate administration: Secondary Marketing, Finance, and IT departments
• Service levels: Rapid service, full service loan officer support, and access to Senior Management
• Marketing support
• Dedicated Government Loan Center (GLC) that helps you structure FHA/VA loans
• Originate 2+ loans per month
• Have proven pipelines
• Maintain a moderate level of technical competence
• Keep licensing requirements current
College degree preferred, but not required. BRE and NMLS licensing required.
Competitive compensation package available for qualified candidates.
Medical, dental, 401k, profit sharing, and terrific culture!
Mortgage Bankers Mortgage Bankers