Why Luth Research?
- We are transforming the multi-billion dollar market research industry with breakthrough technology that redefines the way our clients make marketing and advertising decisions.
- We are on the Inc. 5000 listing of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies with a 50% increase in revenues in 2010.
- We are the first data collection firm to develop an online panel of more than 3 million participants worldwide.
- We offer exciting, challenging careers in our fast-moving, smart, bold, and team oriented culture.
- We value integrity, trust and honest communication.
- We offer excellent benefits for full-time employees including: on-the-job training, healthcare benefits including dental and vision, flexible spending account, profit sharing 401(k) plan, paid holidays, and paid time off.
- We work in a casual work environment in downtown San Diego with paid parking.
As a member of the Account Executive team you will:
- Generate sales and sales leads for maximum growth and profitability of the company.
- Meet or exceed sales goals in order to achieve personal success and contribute to company’s yearly revenue goals.
- Maintain and report neat, accurate and accountable record keeping of client contacts, leads and sales opportunities.
- Maintain focus on industry initiatives and news to drive continued learning, professional improvement, and awareness of the market research industry.
- Master the Perficency process to improve sales technique and communicate Luth’s positioning in the market.
- Respond to Requests for Proposals (RFP) in a timely manner and in accordance with Luth Company policy.
- Maintain accurate and timely forecasting of sales pipeline to ensure company and personal goals are met.
- Attend and participate in all internal sales meetings to facilitate knowledge sharing and provide optimal process updates to the sales team and management.
- Attend seminars and assist in speaking engagements and written articles as requested to enhance and drive sales for the company.
- Increase knowledge of research standards, methodologies and updates on new technologies and solutions in the industry to educate and offer added value to prospects and clients.
- Any special projects as requested by the Executive Management.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Minimum requirement is a Bachelor’s Degree or related job experience.
- Exceptional client interaction and sales ability.
- Highly motivated, confident, energetic, and positive attitude.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, along with listening ability.
- Exceptional work ethic, willing and eager to succeed – a driven self-starter.
- Advanced technical knowledge.
- Experienced in research methodologies and analysis.
- Experience with online market research communities.
- Knowledge of Goldmine or other CRM Systems.
- Broad knowledge of market research software and online tools.
For more information about Luth Research, please visit our web site at www.luthresearch.com.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please put Account Executive in the subject line.
Luth Research is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunities and to making employment decisions based on merit and value. We will comply with all Federal, State and Local laws providing Equal Employment Opportunities, as well as all laws related to terms and conditions of employment.
We offer a competitive base plus commission
Market Research & Analysis Market Research & Analysis