Installer - Pavers and Synthetic Turf
SoCal Synthetic Lawns & Putting Greens
Posted On: 5/22/2012
We install interlocking pavers and synthetic grass and putting greens. We are looking to add another to our crew to work full time. Pay will depend upon your experience, work ethic, and other factors but will range from $10 - $15 per hour. Must have your own transportation to get to our company yard. We are a drug free, non smoking company. Please send your resumes and contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will follow up to arrange an interview.
Email your resume and information
- Never pay upfront fees. No legitimate job offer will require out of pocket expenses from a potential employee for background checks, credit reports or administrative fees before an interview.
- Never give out your social security number or date of birth to a prospective employer until you are at the background check stage.
- Never provide credit card or bank numbers or engage in a monetary transaction of any sort until you have been hired.
- Never provide any non-work related personal information (i.e. eye color, marital status, dependants, etc.) over the phone or online.
- Be cautious when dealing with contacts outside of your own country.
- When using social networking sites be sure to check the actual website of the business posting the position to verify it actually exists. If you don’t see it on their site, chances are it’s a scam.