Retirement Solutions Inc
The Wealth Advisor will be expected to perform comprehensive financial planning and investment advisory services. Responsibilities will include advising their clients on financial related issues, developing a written financial plan, make appropriate recommendations, design and construct fee-based investment portfolios.
Retirement Solutions will be looking for candidates that possess similar financial planning and investment management philosophy. The ability to professionally interact with high net-worth clients is a must. In addition to creating and monitoring a comprehensive financial plan, the position requires an ability to prospect and provide proactive, high touch service to their clients. The candidates should have connections to existing network of potential referral sources; to maintain an active presence in networking and professional organizations; and to maintain and/or establish relationships with clients’ other professional advisors as needed. It is mandatory for this person to have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, a client service attitude, and a burning desire to succeed.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of a full-range of investments and insurance vehicles.
- Excellent knowledge of the securities industry’s rules & regulations.
- Strategic thinker, able to critically assess areas of improvement and recommend a course of action.
- Focused on new business development.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and operate in tight deadlines.
- Excellent attitude and an extraordinary client service orientation.
- A genuine interest in serving and caring for other people.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Sound judgment and decision making.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- High energy and strong work ethic.
- Clean U-4
Series 7, 63, and 65 with CFP certification and insurance licenses
No salary. Commission only. Payout percentage is based on production level. Must have annual minimum of $100,000 GDC. Overhead is covered by RSI with exception of postage and marketing expenses. Own their book of business.
Investment Advisory Service Investment Advisory Service