Torrey Pines Town Car
Full-Time, Full-time and Part-time positions available. Full-Time: Scheduled to work a minimum of five days per week. Part-time: Scheduled to work a minimum of 2 days per week. Immediate openings for Friday-Sunday.
Full-time and Part-time positions available.
Full-Time: Scheduled to work a minimum of five days per week.
Part-time: Scheduled to work a minimum of 2 days per week. Immediate openings for Friday-Sunday.Must be on call 24 hours a day when scheduled to work (Please take this seriously before applying).
- We are a luxury sedan business that focuses on airport transportation and special events. We are currently hiring valued team members who are seeking a true career as a professional skilled Chauffeur/Driver to join our operations team. To be interviewed, please make sure you have read and understand all the requirements before applying.
- Must be at least 25 years old.
- Must have been driving in United States for a minimum of 5 years with a U.S. driver's license.
- Must be able to provide a clean driving record for the past 5 years. A print out can be obtained online or at the DMV: Referred to as a H6.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check.
In addition, candidate must be:
PUNCTUAL, RELIABLE and RESPONSIBLE.
Detail oriented and a problem solver.
Have a friendly disposition, positive attitude and good interpersonal skills.
Be able to text and use the internet (owner of a smart phone with data plan is a plus!).
Have reliable transportation to pick up the vehicles at all times of the day.
Live close to La Jolla.
High School Diploma
To be discussed during interview.
To be discussed during interview
Transportation Services Transportation Services