San Diego Law Firm
San Diego Law Firm strives for the best in every aspect of our practice. Recently recognized as one of the Top 10 Best Places to Work in San Diego by the San Diego Business Journal (2011 and 2012), our firm is committed to the pursuit of the career aspirations of its employees and the objectives of the clients they serve. This commitment shows in the relationships we build with each other and our clients, and in our commitment to supporting a healthy work-life balance for each member of our team. We are in search of applicants whose values are in line with ours and who are inspired by teamwork and providing exceptional customer service.
- - This is an entry level position.
- - This position requires but is not limited to answering telephones, scheduling appointments, processing leads, greeting clients, performing some casework, processing mail, maintaining office appearance, etc.
- - This is a full-time position.
Please submit a cover letter and resume for consideration.
- - Three year commitment
- - Applicant must be a college graduate from a four-year institution
- - Applicant must be bilingual (English/Spanish)
- - Applicant must have a paralegal certification from a certified paralegal school.
- - Our office is open 8am-5pm Monday through Friday, but applicant should be open and flexible to working an alternate schedule as necessary.
- Additional Skills
- Time Matters
- Word Perfect
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Internet Explorer
$30,000 first year salary with benefits, bonuses, and annual salary increases. $36,000 second year, $42,000 third year.
Attorneys & Lawyers Attorneys & Lawyers