Geriatric Care Manager
Elder Care Guides
A masters degree professional who assumes responsibility for assessments, care coordination, care planning, and related care management activities for an assigned group of clients. Ongoing assessment of client needs in conjunction with the client and/or family members, physicians and ancillary health care providers. Ensures quality and appropriateness of services to align with Elder Care Guides mission of creating a purposeful living for all clients.
- Minimum qualification of Bachelor’s degree in nursing or social work, LCSW or MSW preferred. For discussion.
- Two years of care management experience with the senior population and approved certification.
- Working knowledge of the provision of health care in a variety of settings. Knowledge of community resources, insurance and care delivery systems
- Proficiency in the use of: PC and/or laptop computers, cell phone, MS Office Suite, the Internet.
- Must be able to work on their own, organize travel efficiently, and report mileage and billable hours accurately.
- Active California driver’s license and clean driving record.
Commensurate with experience.
In-Home Care In-Home Care