NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Annual General Meeting of Better Business Bureau of Saskatchewan Inc. will be held Wednesday, June 20, 2012. All Accredited Businesses are eligible to send one voting delegate.
Registration 9:30 a.m.
Annual General Meeting 10:30 a.m.
The meeting will be held at:
Park Town Hotel
Maple Room 924 Spadina Crescent East
At the meeting, you as a voting delegate will be asked to:
1. Consider and approve the Minutes of the 2012 Annual General Meeting
2. Consider and approve Financial Statements for the fiscal year ended Dec. 31, 2011;
3. Appoint the Auditors for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2012
4. Consider and approve amendments to the By-Laws of the Better Business Bureau of Saskatchewan,Inc.
5. Consider and approve an amendment to Article 8 of the Articles of Incorporation for the Better Business Bureau of Saskatchewan, Inc.
6. Elect directors to terms on the Board of Directors.
Under the By-Laws of the Better Business Bureau of Saskatchewan Inc. the quorum for Annual General Meeting purposes is set at 5 persons present in person each being entitled to vote there at or duly approved representative of an accredited business so entitled. In order to meet quorum, delegates are strongly encouraged to attend. In addition the amendments to both the Articles of Incorporation and the By-Laws of the organization represent important elements of governance that affect all members of the organization.
Please be prepared to submit a written copy of any motions you may wish to make at the meeting. Would you please confirm your attendance for the meeting with the Executive Director of the Better Business Bureau at email@example.com or by calling (306) 352-7601 or 1 (888) 352-7601.
Contact the Better Business Bureau of Saskatchewan at (306) 352-7601, toll free at 1 (888)352-7601 or online at www.sask.bbb.org or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Better Business Bureau of Saskatchewan Inc. is a non-profit organization funded by accredited businesses throughout the province.
“The BBB… developing, encouraging and promoting
ethical business practices in the marketplace.”