Bay Harbor Roofing Company

01/14/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Bay Harbor roofing contracted to install 5-step water proofing system on my DECK at above address.
Bay harbor roofing installed roofing material.
Bay harbor roofing installed roofing material. Bay Harbor Roofing installed roofing material which is not allowed for walking. That resulted in serious leaks and destruction in our personal property. *** ******** avoided us for several years. I have mailed him several notices and left messages and he kept ignoring us until the problem bacam very big. *** refused to take any responsibilities on his wrong doing. I need resolution immediately

Repair

1. I installed a deck system for *** ***** approximately 2005.
2. The warranty officially expired in approximately 2012.
3. *** ***** installed Tile over my deck system which releases me of any warranty.
4. In approximately May of 2013, *** ***** complained about a leak. After I inspected the complaint I found clear evidence that something was dropped on the deck and made a large crack through the tile and damaged the membrane.
5. *** ***** took me to court and *** ***** lost the case. Judgement went on my behalf.

Roofing Contractors