BBB Accredited Business since 05/11/2012

Dollar Shave Club, Inc.

14 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 10 closed in last 12 months

05/08/2013Delivery Issues | Read Complaint Details

I have subscribed to this organization for three months, and this month, my debit card was charged $9.00 for what is referred to as the "Executive" package on April 8th, but as of April 19th, I have not received the blades that I paid for. I sent an e-mail on April 15th and another on April 17th, but have received no reply. I have cancelled my membership effective today, April 19th, as it appears I will receive no response based on precedent. For this reason, I submit this grievance against the Dollar Shaving Club.
Product_Or_Service: "Executive Package" - three six-blade ca

I request that the charge of $9.00 be reversed, preferably by the company, if not, I will request a reversal through my financial institution. Also, it must be understood that any requests for review of the quality of the company's service will be rated in a derogatory fashion by myself without prejudice as per the Consumer Protection Act.

05/07/2013Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Dear Dollar Shave Club - I have tried repetitively to contact you to cancel my subscription. You leave no posted hours of operation, no contact info other than an email on your website. Impossible. I have been a member for over a year and have never used your product, have been trying to cancel since. Please provide a response regarding how and when you will be refunding my money.
Product_Or_Service: razor blade

Desired Settlement ID: Refund
Refund of last 6 months charge of 3.10 per month = 18.60.

Customer was contacted and everything was settled. We sent a refund check as requested and cancelled the account.

12/04/2014Problems with Product / Service