Liberty Relocation International

Phone: (818) 610-2070

11/07/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Liberty relocation cost me money for storage as they didn't pay their middle men and never reimbursed me. HAVE HAD NOTHING BUT TROUBLE AND I WISH I HAD NEVER USED LIBERTY. NOT ONLY DID THE JOB COST 4 TIMES THE QUOTE BUT IT TOOKS MNTHS TO GET TO ME IN NEW ZEALAND. THEN THE FREIGHT FORWARDERS WOULD NOT RELEASE MY GOODS TO ME FOR ONE MONTH BECAUSE LIBERTY DID NOT PAY ONE OF THEIR HANDLERS IN TIME. I GOT CHARGED FOR ALL PORT FEES AND STORAGE AS WELL AS DELIVERY EVEN THOUGH I PAID DOOR TO DOOR - LIBERTY ARRANGED IT DOOR TO PORT. I HAVE ASKED *** THE MANAGER TO REIMBURSE ME FOR THE CHARGES I HAVE PAID TWICE 9$3,000 NZ) AAND THOUGHT HE HAS REPEATEDLY SAID YES - HE HAS NOT SDONE SO. I AM SO ANGRY AND UNHAPPY ABOUT THIS I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW STRESSFUL THIS MOVE HAS BEEN BECAUSE OF HIM.

I would like the money I had to pay to get the goods stored and delivered to me which is $800 NZ$. I repeatedly gave them my bank acct number as they requested and recepts from customs and storage and they kept saying they would "pay today'. I gave up after a few months as my father was ill. He has since passed and I am moving back to the US. Im still angry and will keep posting negative comments until they pay.

Moving & Storage Company, Movers