AmeriCarrier, Inc.

07/17/2013Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Americarrer have not responded to any of my attempts to contact them regarding the claim I submitted to them regarding damages to my property.

I claimed damages for my 47" TV that was completely damaged beyond repair, for a lamp that was missing,a tear on my leather sofa, the cost to hire a handyman to reassemble my furnishing(context of the contract), and a broken ceramic statue. I sent them pictures of the damages and quotes of their value. I have been unable to get a response for them although leaving many messages. LG 47" TV (LCD Flat screen) brought in 2009, 5 tier standing lamp with ******* shades and marble base brought in 2010.

I gave them quotes of the value of damages. I would like them to pay out. damages of approximately $1,700.00.

Moving & Storage Company, Movers