A & A Moving Company

3 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 1 closed in last 12 months

10/22/2013Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

This moving company was a fraud. They took close to 8 hours moving a studio size one bedroom. The movers took so long deliberately delayed. He mentioned two additional boxes in balcony as an excuse they didn't charge by box but by hour. Because of two boxes he stopped the move left and started unloading and putting boxes back in the house... which I didn't agree to... costing an additional two hours... them **** calls me threatening to leave if I don't pay when he was unloading boxes and my move was half done he did say he wouldn't even unlaod the truck. Then I had to move that day they knew that so I paid for job not completed at the storage this is all with two maels... took an additional 4 hours and over charged for gas and 65 for plastic wrap. None was said during scheduled said they provide everything only 50 for gas. Now I don't. Know how they are still ooperating but they played time games made excuses not legal to charge before job was done and overcharged 4 hours totaling 732:00 for a studio sized one bedroom. I do want 532.00 back. If not all the fees I paid this was a deliberate fraud conspired and forced to pay because of the storage reservations. I want my money back as soon as possible. I would like to see them under close inspection if not full closure.
Product_Or_Service: moving
Order_Number: none
Account_Number: ***

Refund
532.00

In order to provide the correct response to this complaint we must know the exact date of the service,because we couldn't located the customer by her mane and the phone number she provided.

06/22/2015Problems with Product / Service
05/23/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Promised refund due to extra time taken. Three times I followed up and each time she promised to mail a check. She never did.
Moved on Jan 31. Two movers, who never worked together arrived 45 min late. One injured himself and was out of commission. I called **** who promised a reduce rate and said I should call her at the end. I did, she was not available. Paid 401.70 no order number on the bill. I called the next day, she said a check is in the mail. A week later, no check nothing. I called again, she then promised to send the check again. Nothing. I called again late Feb she would deposit it in my checking account, gave her the account nothing. C She blocked my number and I called from a friends phone because I can't get through anymore. She repeated my account number but still didn't deposit the money by that week (end of March). I used them before for moving an entire house in 3 hours, but a one bedroom took 5 hours. I want one hour refunded.

Send me the check as promised, at least one hour off, that is 70. dollars.

Moving & Storage Company, Movers