AutoLoanSolutions.com

12/30/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Numerous contacts by e-mail, phone and Web Chat (from autoloansolutions.com) have not provided information on requested loan.
Correspondence started on October 9, 2014 and at that time, I was transferred from ************** a sales/finance Representative to a ************ (October 17, 2014). From there on, I have spoken with **** on the phone a few times, first to indicate that a loan could be obtained with a down payment, then subsequently to nail down how much and availability of both the loan and the type of vehicle.
I had e-mailed a copy of my payroll statement and alerted my payroll department that someone was going to be calling to inquire about my employment status, etc.
I have numerous e-mail messages asking for this information and I either get that **** is working on it, or he will be giving me a phone call in 15 minutes, or other time frame ... that call is never initiated.
I have called and left messages for both **** as well as his associates, to be given a call back.
I went onto their website (autoloansolutions.com) and used their chat feature to ask for assistance in getting a return call.
I have also requested in e-mail that if **** is too busy, to please transfer to another agent.
I received a text from autoloansolutions asking me to inquire about their X-Mas specials. I felt that it was adding insult to injury as I can't get **** to either return my calls or transfer me to another agent.
I have e-mailed him yesterday (December 18, 2014) and let him know that I had exhausted all avenues and that I was going to be putting in a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

I would like a definitive answer on the loan request from anyone of their agents.

Mr. ******* has mistakenly identified www.autoloansolutions.com, an Internet Brands, Inc. property, as the website he contacted regarding his reported loan request. Since Mr. ******* lives in Canada, he contacted www.autoloansolutions.ca, an entirely different website that is NOT owned or operated by Internet Brands, Inc, which therefore has no information related Mr. *******'s complaint.

I will have to open a complaint on the Canadian version of this website (www.autoloansolutions.ca)
My apologies to the US firm.
thanks