American Limousine Service

05/06/2016Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

I booked a Limousine for my daughters prom. They charged my card then called me and canceled my reservation.
I book a limo for my daughter's prom. I spoke to someone personally on the phone and set the reservation. This company charged my card then turned around and called me and said that they would not be able to accommodate my reservation because they want a minimum of 5 hours. They tried to say that I set the reservation online but I spoke to someone personally. Now I have to try and figure out how my daughter is going to get to the prom. If this is the kind of ******* that thank you if the nation be out of business this is not good ******** ******* and it's not fair to me a single parent. They did nothing to try and accommodate me.

I want them to honor their original agreement and provide my daughter with limousine ******* for her prom.

For the date this client was requesting we have hourly minimums being that it is a VERY busy day. This clients reservation was taken in ERROR for only 2 hours! The client made her reservation on MARCH 10th, for a reservation date of May 7, 2016. We called this client about 12 hours after she booked her reservation to let her know that her reservation was taken in error, & we could not accommodate her request of only 2 hours, being that her ******* date is a very busy day, and we have a 5 hour minimum. We IMMEDIATELY credited this customers credit card in FULL for the amount that she was charged, and apologized for the mistake. From the date that her reservation was cancelled, this client still had AMPLE time to locate another company that might honor her request of only 2 hours. We handled everything the right way, by calling this client IMMEDIATELY, advising her of the mistake, and crediting her in full! Had we waited weeks to call this client & advise her of the mistake & then cancel her reservation, then that would be something completely different.

But again, we notified this client right away. We pride ourselves on offering excellent ******** *******.

06/08/2015Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

One problem led to the next. Poor ******* and organization of the driver (****). This led to poor conduct directed towards myself and my guests.
It started from the minute contact was made by the driver. He seemed disorientated and unsure of simple commands. Upon calling for the initial contact, I simply asked him to wait outside because there was a small task that needed taking care of inside the SLS Beverly Hills hotel I was staying at. He happened to appear just as I was in the valet area. I was told alcohol would be provided but a single bottle of cheap champagne and I was glad that I brought my own. I handed to him. I was very busy handling multiple tasks so when I asked him to wait outside, it seemed as if that was a problem for him. I was very busy so I didn't pay much attention and noted that I would be outside shortly. After finishing my other tasks, I called him to tell him I would be out shortly. Myself and my guests exited the hotel into the valet area. He was parked across the lot on the other side. I saw him look up and I sort beckoned him that we were ready. Nothing. The girls were busy taking pictures but, I actually had to call him. I was immediately dismayed as I was trying to enjoy the very costly night I had prepared attending the MTV movie awards at the Nokia Center. I was originally supposed to be escorting a famous actress, ********, and 4 fitness models but *** **** had an abrupt change of plans. It wasn't a busy carport at all so I would think that noticing me dressed up with the 4 girls wouldn't be difficult. Minor, but annoying. When he answered, I had to explain that it was me waving. He drove up and immediately started asking to take care of the billing. One problem though, he didn't have a pen for me to sign the receipts. I was wearing a brand new suit and had actually forgot a pen myself but I was again dismayed when I realized that this was a problem. He was making remarks to the girls that made me a little uncomfortable, but he agreed to take care of it later. When I said later, I didn't think he meant on the red carpet for the event!!! He dropped us off only steps from the red carpet of the MTV movies awards with staff and personnel scattered all around us and he again asked to take care of the receipt, as if a pen had magically appeared from the hotel to the event. Not to mention that it was in the vicinity of a televised area. Was not my idea of professionalism in any sense. I am very patient though and I wanted to accommodate him, trying to get creative with filling out the form on top of the limo while the girls sat inside waiting. No ill words were spoken but I was thinking in the back of my head that something was wrong. I couldn't let this ruin the night. Our party continued to the event. The event ended a little earlier then scheduled (830pm instead of 930pm). Upon being notified, I immediately called the driver because I also had hired him for the pickup to drive us to an after party at the Sofitel Hotel in Beverly Hills that I had also organized for VIP. This was again a problem for him. He explained that being picked up an hour early wasn't the original plan. Being only an hour, I didn't think it was a very big deal, not to mention that other limos could have taken the place. I forgot to mention that this limo was not the BEST limo they had in their roster. I had specifically requested the best because of the guests that were with me. (Back windows not even tinted. Very small inside. I requested for 6 but 4 was a tight squeeze.) Because of being early, we had a little time before the after party. I asked the driver to drive around until 10. He told me that if we needed extra time that I could pay extra. While driving, he decided to stop at the grocery store to get a pen and other items? Tension began between the girls, myself and the driver. The driver returned from the store, asked me to sign the papers. I tipped him $20 for each reservation because I wanted to ease the tension but then, I heard him talking to the girls and blaming me for disorganization. I spoke up and he talked back to me. The girls got scared and left.

After this night was heavily effected by this poor performance, I tried to call ****, the manager at American Limousines the next day. She was agreeing that everything I said was very unprofessional and would discuss with **** for an explanation. No call back. That was the day after the event (Monday). I called Wednesday, Thursday, and finally on Friday, **** answered. She told me that she tried calling me and left a message on Tuesday. I had no missed call not to mention a message on my phone. She said that what **** told me was totally opposite of what I said. She said she had proof of G.P.S. tracking of where we went but when I asked her to provide it, she didn't have anything. She said that I was the one scaring the girls, according to **** She said that she would email me a receipt. I never got one. I would like FULL REFUND. I believe that it is EXTREMELY MINOR considering the burden this caused for an event that had multiple ************ depending on even basic *******, which I didn't even receive and even added more tension and issues that leaked into other areas of the night.

Limousine Service