The Westin Bonaventure Hotel and Suites

BBB serving Cromwell, CT maintains a report on this company's headquarters location. Please visit http://ct.bbb.org for details or call (860) 740-4500. Prior to 03/09/2015 this company's complaints were handled locally. The following data represents complaints processed by this BBB prior to 03/09/2015.

03/09/2015Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

My family of 4 stayed at this hotel overnight. We were disturbed at 10:30pm to about midnight by a lady who was on her cell phone out in the hallway talking obnoxiously loud. My family couldn't sleep due to that lady and I called front desk and filed a complaint. 20 minutes later, the noise went away. I believe that is when the security came and told that lady to stop talking so loud. I made my complaint at the check out the next day and the clerk who was helping me seemed very annoyed about my complaint. I paid $200 to stay overnight at that hotel and I believe what I experienced was not appropriate. The clerk said he will let the manager know about what happened and that the hotel will give me 2,000 points to our SPG account. It has been over 2 days and no points were given or we got any sort of communications. It is obvious that Westin is ignoring their customer's comments and do not care as to what they say.

We want full refund or get the 2,000 points credited to our SPG account.

Hotels