Alamo Medical Express Company

01/20/2015Delivery Issues | Read Complaint Details

Tried several times to schedule delivery of product I already paid for. Finally, scheduled a delivery and delivery was still not made. Purchased a Adjustable Chiropractic table: Dec 3, 2014 Delivery would be within the next 2 weeks Followed up with call on Dec 17 and was told, "I was just about to call you." and that the table would be in on Dec 19. Called to schedule delivery on Dec 23 and was told, "I was just about to call you." and that their office would be closed until the 29th but a delivery might be possible for that day and would return call. My call was not returned. I went out of town for the holiday. Called on January 5, 2015 to schedule delivery again told, "I was just about to call you." Delivery scheduled for 2:30-3pm on *** 6
Told them they had to call me to be there to open the door. Called them again at 2:30, 3:30 and 5:30 because they never called me. Delivery was not made! Called *** 7 at 8am (their supposed opening time) and no answer. Called again at 10am to schedule a delivery and was told that they were very upset that the delivery was not made. BUT THEY HAD MADE NO ATTEMPT TO CONTACT ME. I AM THE ONLY ONE CALLING THEM. The owner was personally going to make the delivery at 1pm. Called again at 1pm and was told 2pm Called again at 2pm and was told 3pm I have wasted 2 days waiting for a product that I paid for over a month ago. Currently: still waiting.

I just want future customers to be wary that they have no respect for their customers' time. I, like they, should just take your business elsewhere.

You do understand you received everything else except your special order that same day correct?
Special orders take 2-3 weeks to be made & considering the holidays perhaps longer. You were well aware. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience although you were given a time frame. Your status is not currently still waiting since it was delivered yesterday. We would appreciate if you please don't send false complaints. Thank you for your business and Have a wonderful day.

I was not given a time frame. I was given was lip service. My complaint was completely valid. At the time of my complaint I was still waiting. My delivery was made three hours after my complaint was filed with BBB. This response calling me a liar is completely what I expect from people as unprofessional as Alamo Medical.

On the day of purchase I explained to the customer that the table needed to be ordered and that it would take 2-3 week. Once again, the delivery was delayed due to the holidays. Many of our loyal customers suffered delays for their orders because of the holiday season due to manufacturers being closed which meant we received late shipments and we were unable to pick up special orders from certain local manufacturers. We apologize for the inconvinience

Hospital & Medical Equipment & Supplies