BBB Accredited Business since 07/06/2004

Acom Solutions

1 complaint closed with BBB since March 10, 2013

03/29/2013Advertising / Sales Issues | Read Complaint Details

Complaint Category: Sales presentation used dishonest sales practices

Complaint: In order for this company to attain your business for a scheduling program and billing program is by holding a billing seminar in which we are told that if we do not change into their electronic system we could be charged up to $10,000 per medicare patient we see in 2015 due to Obamacare, however, as an incentive, they told us that the government has a $44,000 reimbursement program for switching into the electronic system which they sell for $27,000. They make you feel as if you are not really paying anything, well the year has gone by and no government stimulus plan has arrived and we are still paying on their $27,000 program. I am not the only one this company has defrauded, as I went to a seminar recently, the same one I went to last year, and their seemed to be another 30 doctors wondering what happened to the $44,000 incentive we were promised. Well the ACOM rep and their sales person did not show up to the seminar and called in sick rather than face all the angry people who have been ripped off.
On their billing side of the business, they give a guarantee in collections and I have had billing delayed by over 90 days as their people do not know how to bill so making false promises is the last thing they should be doing. I have had over $140,000 billed out since September and have only collected less than $14,000 and to top it off, I just received a 60 day termination of our contract because we do not bill enough. They aren't able to handle the load, meet their guarantees and are trying to side step the fact that they guaranteed collections which I have from their advertisements still saved and ready to go to court.

Computers - Supplies & Parts