BBB Accredited Business since 05/01/2010

Advanced Health Center

2 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 2 closed in last 12 months

01/18/2016Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

I was promised results I did not receive. Poor services, paid $7k, repeatedly voiced my concerns, was dismissed, patronized, invalidate and tried to resolve with Dr. **** who does not return my calls. My final xrays proved no improvements were made to my spine, minimal disc spacing changes. Dr. ***** refused to rectify or offer any refund. Instead, he dismissed me without a word more. He does not deserve my hard earned $7k for results he promised that didn't happen.
I want a refund. He ignores my calls, or communications, has ignored my concerns as treatments commenced.

refund

This patient was entitled to discontinue treatment at any time. She was showing improvement as indicated in her records and she elected to continue the treatment. All treatment was delivered per the standard of care and beyond. There are no refunds on used services and there is no guarantee of results, as no medical provider can legally do. Both are indicated in her Health Care Agreement. However, we sent her a letter indicating that if she removes the negative reviews she posted and signs an agreement not to post any further reviews as a courtesy we will waive her unpaid balance of $3200. We have not received a response.

12/28/2015Problems with Product / Service