Lancaster Honda

01/17/2014Problems with Product / Service
03/03/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Bought car from this dealer. After a few months had battery replaced. The battery given is/was defective. Had tensioner fixed. The part is defective.
Bought car from the dealership. Actually was forced to get this vehicle because the original car I wanted was defective. So they placed me in this Honda. Before I even signed for the car the dealership was made aware of the issue at hand told me it was a recall and they would fix the issue. Replaced the tensioner in 2011. Not even a year later I had contacted the dealer and told them that the car was doing the exact same thing once again. Been ignored and brushed off several times. Took my car up to replace battery. A new battery was placed in my vehicle so I thought. Turned out the battery they placed in my car was defective and not a new one. Had a bad cell in it. My car broke down I took my car to Honda. Manger ********* told me to tell my insurance company about the issue so they could pay for it instead of him. Look and fix my vehicle due to the fact that my car was at a collision shop he referred me too. Felt distraught about what he had said to me. Been calling him for the last year and have been ignored. Even when my car keys needed to be programmed at this dealership asked him to look at tensioner he ignored me then as well.

Want my tensioner replaced and fixed. Not just tweeted to not do it anymore since they swore before I purchased this car it would be fixed. I also want my battery replaced with a new one and want paperwork on both jobs. Cause I never received paperwork on either issue. I even called Honda Corp and they didn't have record of the work being done to my car. I am disappointed in this Honda dealership and if this can't be resolved I will take my business elsewhere and will recommend people in this great town to leave Lancaster Honda alone. I will be also contacting the attorney general of California to file a complaint on how this company operates and it's practices.

Auto Dealers - New Cars