Keyes European

8 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 5 closed in last 12 months

04/22/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Hi, My name is **** *****, i would like to know how can you help me please. i got a car at this dealer on 7/17/13. well the deal was for me to get the car, but they were going to take care of my trade-in of any balance or returned it, i don't know, the sales person by the name ***** told me not to worry that they were going to take care of everything. we talk about down-payment, we discuss about monthly payment,and everything was fine by then, than when i went to financial this person ***** did some other offers one was the GAP-which was $895 and another coverage for tires, which was $1600 so the payment went up to $461 with those extra included. but my payment was $415 at the beginning. but anyway i agreed cause i thought it was good to have the wheel coverage, and the GAP. but then 6 days later ***** called me saying that he had good news that it was a good deal for me he told me to came in. so i did and what he said was that i was going to pay less on the interest that the was good for me. apparently per ***** the bank didn't take my loan and that's why they had to give it to another bank. but other bank only goes to 74 mo. when first time they made it for 84. the thing is that they agree to take care of the mini cooper, and now BMW is calling me telling me that i own them about $775 for payment & termination fee, they been having me going back and ford, and they have not resolve nothing yet. how can i beleave them, when that person ****** is been saying since the first time i went back to them, and show them the bill, he's been saying we already sent the payment, 4 or 5 times but i just got a call from BMW and they said they have not received anything. am just afraid that is going to affect my credit and i don't think that's fair I've been good, keeping my credit in good shape for them to mess it up.i just need them to comply with what they promise me when we were making the deal and pay what ever the balance is. besides i don't even have that $1600 coverage & am still doing high payments.
Product_Or_Service: lexus
Order_Number: **************

For them to pay the owed balance of $771.04 as they promise at the beginning of the deal. As they said that they were going to take care of everything. thank you

We got in touch with her today. The issue has been resolved.

****** promised me that after I close the BBB case he will send the payment of $771.04. He said he will send me a copy of the payment right after he sends it. However, I do not think it is acceptable that I have to agree to the matter being resolved when it is in fact not yet resolved. In my honest opinion, as the customer, ****** needs to send the payment - and proof of said payment, before I close this case with the BBB. If I close the case before he does what he promised to do, then there is no guarantee that he will keep his promise. As the customer, I believe that this case with the BBB should stay open until ***** European does as they promised to do.

01/23/2015Problems with Product / Service