Camacho Auto Sales, Inc.

7 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 2 closed in last 12 months

07/02/2015Guarantee / Warranty Issues
08/14/2014Problems with Product / Service
07/28/2015Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

I purchased my used car in 11/2014. It has never ran right. It has been in Service department three times now they want to bill me for repairs.
10/23/14- Purchased vehicle
10/30/14- Reported problem with breaks not working properly and severe shaking with steering wheel.
1/2015- Vehicle returned to dealership for above reported issues. Residence is 100 miles from dealer.
It took a month to get vehicle returned to me.
Every week the check engine light comes back on.
6/2015- vehicle returned to dealer for same problems reported above but now vehicle is much worse. Vehicle returned to me 5 days later and still not fixed.
07/2015- Dealer towing vehicle another 60 miles back to their repair shop. Still not fixed. Trying to bill me and increase my payments for an outstanding issue that has never been resolved.

07/07/15I want a car that runs! Either switch vehicles or refund my trade in and any payments applied to a non-operational vehicle.

We have no record of anyone by this name purchasing a vehicle from us. Is there a different name, or hyphenated last name?

The name is ****** ******* ******. They obviously are trying to buy their time as they talk with me on an almost daily basis

I apologize for not being able to locate your file earlier because the name you supplied on this complaint is different than your last name on the contract as well as your California Driver's License.
We are working as diligently as possible to repair the complaints on your vehicle even though most of the issues are not covered under your warranty. While you have paid for some of your repairs so have we in the name of goodwill, as well as your warranty has covered some repairs. Please keep in mind we are not the manufactures of the vehicle however, we are not giving up and will stick with it until we feel confident the vehicle has been repaired. We are exceeding our written warranty coverage and doing everything possible to assist you. We very much appreciate your patience and your business.

I agree that at this time the dealership is working towards a resolution. However, I was told my car is fixed so I picked it up last week on 07/22/15 and half way back home my check engine light came back on. I now have to drive back to Palmdale from the OC area and this will be the fourth time it has been in their shop. The dealership is working with me to get a rental car this time. I'm extremely pleased with the way ****** (Service Manager) has worked with me as well as provided the best customer service I have ever received from the dealer. I want to keep this issue open until all issues are resolved.

09/08/2014Advertising / Sales Issues | Read Complaint Details

4 unsolicited calls in just 1 day when we are on the do not call registry.
mainly listings online of their spam tactics
wasting our time by calling us relentlessly for unsolicited services

honor the do not call registry

Contact Name and Title: *** *********, GM
Contact Phone: ************ ****
Contact Email: ***@CamachoAuto.com
Actually I do not like telemarketing calls myself. I checked our records and I don't show this name anywhere - it's possible another manager has already deleted it. If you receive any calls from us in the future please call me personally so I can find the record (possibly under another spelling) and delete it. I do apologize for our phone calls. *** *********, GM, ************ ****

07/14/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

I am displeased with the car that they have sold me. I believe that they sold me a car with a defect.
I purchased my car February 2013, a week after purchasethe vehical blew a fuse& wouldnt start. I was told by the man that sold me the car that it wasnt cover under warranty and cost a few dollares to replace. I replaced the fuse, on numerous occasions over the year of 2013 after i stated to the business that i believed that the car had electical issues they continued to blow me off till it came time for the warranty to expire. So, here recently i changed the fuse back to back for 3 weeks straight till it blew on May 30 my car blew a fuse and after replacing it, refused to start again. So due to that i had the vehical towed to a mechanic ************ Brakes & Mufflers, in Palmdale, CA) who told me that the car was having electrical problems that could be caused by the GPS devioe, in which he couldnt take care of and that it was up to the dealers to fix it.
Due to that ******* had the car towed to the car lot located at the Palmdale Auto Mall in Palmdale CA off of Aunto Vista Drive. During that time i missed 4 days of work and also had to rent a car to be able to take care of my 3 children. I am a single parent. I have paid my car note on time every month and i have done my part in following thru with the contract but i feel that the dealership has sold me a car with major electrical issues and they have tried on many attempts themeselves to fix the problem and i have also tried on my own, the car even wouldnt start when i came to pick up the vehical amd i have witness to that. i also had trouble starting it today as well (6/10/2014)

All i am asking is that they either pay the car off and cacell the contract and all ties or put me in a better vehical.

Contact Name and Title: *** *********
Contact Phone: ************ ****
Contact Email: ***@CamachoAuto.com
We take all complaints very seriously at ******* Auto Sales. We discuss them thoroughly with the customer and always look for a reasonable solution. Regretfully Ms. **** vehicle was involved in an auto accident and has been totaled. The insurance company is handling the claim.

12/19/2013Billing / Collection Issues