Kleritec

150 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 63 closed in last 12 months

05/15/2013Advertising / Sales Issues | Read Complaint Details

A salesman called in August 2012 to solicite a sale with my university. I listened and eventually agreed to a buy one at half price get two free arangement. I gave them my credit card number with the understanding that this would be a small order of 6 bottles of Medi-Staph and 12 bottles of Formula 10, roughly $764.79 total. I have now been billed for over $2,162.68 worth of product that I have repeatedly spoken to them about cancelling/stopping the shipments. Everytime that it seems like the shipments have ceased, another package arrives followed by a phone call to discuss billing of the package. Each time we speak on the phone, I get the same "the product was on back order" and "if you do not accept or cancel this order, you will be charged full price instead of half price". This has happened in every month from December through March and now again in May.
Product_Or_Service: Medistaph II and Formula 10 by Medistaph

Refund of money from company in the amount of $1,397.89.Also, request that company stop calling about supposedly back ordered items now being available and for billing information for the now available order.

04/10/2014Billing / Collection Issues
10/08/2013Advertising / Sales Issues
12/19/2014Billing / Collection Issues | Read Complaint Details

I originally ordered craft supplies in October of 2013. The price they gave me was $198 total. I received my bill and it was for $223.86. I paid the full amount in several payments. I received a phone call in July informing me they now had things that were back ordered when my original shipment went out and they wanted to confirm my address. So I said ok that's fine but I do NOT want another full shipment or anything, just the stuff that was on back order. **** told me ok. Not long after I received a huge box with another full shipment in it along with another bill but this time for over $300. I spoke with ***** and she was very rude, I told her I wanted to speak to her manager, she told me **** would call me back. **** called me back and informed me that if I sent the shipment back it would make my "50%" would ben null and void so it would still cost me the same amount. I went online and researched this company because these people were not professional and something felt off, I found many complaints online stating similar problems. Others spent $50 to return the shipment only to have it denied. this company is horrible to deal with and it is a scam!
Product_Or_Service: craft supplies
Order_Number: ******

I do not want this on my credit report due to the fact that Kleritec is not actually a legitimate business.

11/03/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

I was contacted to purchased products from this company said yes then no. Products was shipped through FedEx and left at my address. I did not open the package, called FedEx and was told I needed an RA, called this company for two weeks and was told I needed to talk to ****. **** called on the third week on a weekend and left message that he had been having problem with his system and to call him back. When I called back he couldn't understand that I didn't open the package and the only way to resolve this issue was for me to open the package? I informed him that I needed an RA and would not open the package and He inform me that he was not giving me one because I didn't open the package. He hung the phone up on me! I paid FedEx $67.68 TO RETURN HIS PRODUCT and he refused it because it didn't have an RA. FedEx says, they will throw it away or deliver it. I don't want it and don't want it charged against me. What choice do I have? They have since sent me a bill for $223.86.
Order_Number: **********
Account_Number: ************

I would like for them to clear that debt and refund my $67.68 for having to return their product without an RA.

11/03/2014Advertising / Sales Issues | Read Complaint Details

Kleritec employee called me and pretended to be my bank.
We had ordered arts and craft supplies from Kleritec but, after we pay for the products, they send us more that we did not order, demanding payment. My secretary just received a phone call by someone telling me that they were our bank (1st Source) and it was an urgent matter so they should contact me (the director of our child care ministry) immediately. She wanted to confirm our bank account information. My secretary asked to repeat who they were and, again, they said that they were 1st Source Bank. My secretary thought it sounded suspicious so she called the number back. It was not our bank, as the woman had said, it was Kleritec.

We would like Kleritec to stop calling our business and to stop sending us their products. We would also like for Kleritec to remove our banking information from their records.

05/09/2014Billing / Collection Issues | Read Complaint Details

This company when I first open my daycare call me offering some art supplies for an little amount of money. Then after I received the package they contacted me that they were missing another part from the first package. After a while they started to sent me billings about the other part saying that still own some part of the money. They repeat this one more time and fell again. I paid the money that I owe and a few weeks from today they get in contact with once more with the same story after a detail conversation and making them clear that I wont pay for no more merchandise, they sent me another box. Today 4/8/2014, they sent me a statement with the amount of $655.98 for art supplies.

I am no paying for the merchandise. I think their call is a way to scam.

05/09/2014Delivery Issues | Read Complaint Details

Kleritec is sending orders without authorization from my company and refusing to send all paper work on a so said contract!
Problem dates are from 2011 thru today! I have tried to stop orders from Kleritec Was told that a partial order still need to be sent and was paid if full and the I would receive another order. Paid balance then received another order with each order there would be a price increase and phone call to company. I am a small non-profit child care center and this company is refusing to send me all paper work and stopping orders

I would like a refund of the shipment charges of the returned product

Advertising Agencies & Counselors, Office Supplies - Sale by Deceptive Telemarketing, Marketing Programs & Services, Marketing Consultants