This Business is not BBB Accredited
Federal Home Retention Services
(888) 751-937816161 Ventura Blvd # C890, Encino, CA 91436-2522
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
Federal Home Retention Services is not BBB Accredited.
Businesses are under no obligation to seek BBB accreditation, and some businesses are not accredited because they have not sought BBB accreditation.
To be accredited by BBB, a business must apply for accreditation and BBB must determine that the business meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses must pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 16 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that lowered Federal Home Retention Services' rating include:
- BBB concerns with the industry in which this business operates.
- 13 complaints filed against business
- Failure to respond to 13 complaints filed against business.
- BBB does not have sufficient information to determine size of business. BBB evaluation of business is based on rating formula's smallest size classification.
- BBB does not have sufficient information to determine how long this business has been operating.
- BBB does not have sufficient background information on this business.
Customer Complaints SummaryRead complaint details
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Advertising / Sales Issues||1|
|Problems with Product / Service||12|
|Billing / Collection Issues||0|
|Guarantee / Warranty Issues||0|
|Total Closed Complaints||13|
This company is in an industry that may require licensing, bonding or registration in order to lawfully do business. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Advance Fee Brokers
Industry TipsBBB Issues International Alert: Advance Fee Loan Scams Blanketing U.S.
BBBTips on Business Credit
BBB Warns that Advance Fee Loan Scams are Proliferating
High Cost Payday Lenders Advertise Everywhere
Schemes Against Business