Follow these steps to complete a Torch Award Entry.
For assistance or more information, please contact Shelley Bradley at email@example.com or by telephone at (858)637-6199.
1. Company must complete and sign an official 2014 entry form (entry form is available now).
2. Submit a digital format (Power Point or PDF file) highlighting your committment to high ethical standards of behavior in the follow 5 judging criteria (maximum total of 202 pages):
- Management Practices (50 pages max)
- Community/Investor/Stakeholder Relations (50 page max)
- Communications and Marketing Practices (50 page max)
- Industry Reputation (50 page max)
3. Company must include a 2-page Executive Summary. The summary should:
- Explain why company merits consideration for the award
- Highlight specific business and management practices relevant to the award
- Illustrate company’s commitment to standards that build trust in the marketplace
- Explain company’s position on integrity and standards of conduct in relationships with all stakeholders
Submission deadline for all entry is Thursday, August 28, 2014 at 5:00 pm.
For assistance or more information, please contact Trang Nguyen at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (858) 637-6199.