Aflac - San Diego Regional Sales Office - Kearny Mesa
We are looking for enthusiastic, career-minded, self-motivated individuals for the position of insurance sales associates to work in a professional business-to-business sales environment. Unlimited potential for growth and
hours are flexible. Receive in-depth professional training. Extensive management opportunities are available. Prior sales experience is welcome, but not necessary.
As an independent agent representing Aflac, you will have the opportunity to manage your own time and schedule in a position with unlimited earning potential. We also provide
incentives, a stock bonus, and an excellent support structure for our sales associates.
Responsibilities after your training will include the following:
-Using your social and business networking skills to help CEOs, business owners, and HR managers determine which programs suit their employees best
- Being your own boss
- Managing your own time as an independent agent of Aflac
-The desire to work with a leading company that will offer you excellent marketing support
- A vibrant personality and professional presence
- A drive to help others
- Articulate self-starter and team player
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
Let us help you live the American dream!
This is your opportunity to enjoy the freedom of setting your own schedule and being your own boss. Do you thrive in an environment where you control your own destiny? At Aflac, we understand that financial stability for you and your family is a key ingredient to personal and professional happiness. We offer you all these benefits and more:
- Achieve control over personal income and receive top commissions.
- Align yourself with one of the insurance industry’s most recognized corporate brands.
- Work for yourself in the growing business-to-business employee benefits marketplace.
- Realize the benefits and satisfaction of short selling cycles.
- Attain such perks as vested renewal income and stock in a Fortune 500 company.
- Seize the opportunity to earn exciting incentives and company-sponsored trips.
- Secure a life balance between career and family.
Aflac agents are independent agents and are not employees of Aflac.
When a policyholder gets sick or hurt, Aflac pays cash benefits fast. For 55 years, Aflac insurance policies have given policyholders the opportunity to focus on recovery, not financial stress. In the United States, Aflac is the number one provider of guaranteed-renewable insurance. In Japan, Aflac is the number one insurance company in terms of individual insurance policies in force. Aflac insurance products provide protection to more than 50 million people worldwide. For four consecutive years, Aflac has been recognized by
Ethisphere magazine as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies, and Forbes magazine included Aflac in its annual list of America’s Best-Managed Companies for 2008. In 2010, Fortune magazine recognized Aflac as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in America for the twelfth consecutive year and also included Aflac on its list of Most Admired Companies for the ninth time. Aflac Incorporated is a Fortune 500 company listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol AFL. To find out more about Aflac, visit aflac.com.
Insurance Services Insurance Services