House Person I
Optimum Health Institute of San Diego
Posted On: 7/22/2013
Full-Time, rotating schedule. First shift starts at 6am. Last shift of the day ends at 10pm
Who We Are Looking For
Our unique environment requires employees with a spiritual nature who will align themselves with our Mission, Values and Principles and who understand that as a 24/7 facility, there is a need to be open to a flexible work schedule, including weekends, evenings and some holidays. As a House Person I, you will play a critical role in helping to provide a healing, peaceful and serene Mission environment for our guests.
A House Person I supports the Housekeeping Room Attendants and housekeeping team by ensuring the quality and cleanliness of the Mission's facilities. Aside from cleaning rooms & assisting with laundry, you will carry out guest requests in an exceptional and timely manner, setup and breakdown classroom settings.
- Responsible for setup and breakdown of classroom settings
- Provide support to room attendants
- Carry out service requests in a timely manner
- Responsible for cleanliness of public areas and rooms
- Assist in laundry duties
- Ability to work with pre-approved chemicals
- Knowledgeable of safety standards
- Ability to perform light maintenance tasks
- Other Duties as assigned
Join a faith based organization! Apply Today!
Two Ways to Apply
1. apply online for the House Person I position at Optimumhealth.org
2. Apply in person at:
Free Sacred Trinity Church 9665 Granite Ridge Drive Suite 310 San Diego, CA 92123
Please NO PHONE CALLS
The Optimum Health Institute of San Diego is a closed campus and will not be taking any walk-in applicants
Minimum one years in resort, hotel, banquest, hospitality, healthcare or customer care service facilities
Minimum one years extensive service experience and product knowledge in basic housekeeping
High School Diploma or GED required
Must have CA Drivers License
Light Maintenance skills preferred
High School Deploma or GED
we offer health, dental, vision and life insurance. Also 8 days of paid vacation in the first year and 15 days every year after that. 401(k)
Phone Number: 868 643 5508
Please no phone calls. All applicants must apply online through our website
- Never pay upfront fees. No legitimate job offer will require out of pocket expenses from a potential employee for background checks, credit reports or administrative fees before an interview.
- Never give out your social security number or date of birth to a prospective employer until you are at the background check stage.
- Never provide credit card or bank numbers or engage in a monetary transaction of any sort until you have been hired.
- Never provide any non-work related personal information (i.e. eye color, marital status, dependants, etc.) over the phone or online.
- Be cautious when dealing with contacts outside of your own country.
- When using social networking sites be sure to check the actual website of the business posting the position to verify it actually exists. If you don’t see it on their site, chances are it’s a scam.