Commercial Sales Representative
Full-Time, Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
SDA Security, an established leader in Safety and Security solutions since 1930 is aggressively looking to grow within Southern California, and is looking for “A” players to join our team! We are rapidly building the most competitive, driven sales teams in the market. If you are an “A” player and want to be with the best then we want you!
SDA is a competitive winner, driven by success, technical innovation and an unrelenting passion for the best customer experience possible. SDA is the #1 locally owned and operated safety and security company in Southern California. SDA is a full service shop, providing advanced Fire, CCTV, Access Control and Security solutions to commercial entities throughout Southern California. We are local, with all decisions being made and services delivered locally.
Essentials Traits for Consideration and Success
- Must have a competitive drive and nature. We only want those that want to be the best.
- You must have prior success selling to key decisions makers within medium sized B2B commercial market.
- A proven track record of selling within a short sells cycle against competitors of all types.
- You must love the hunt and a proven track record of closing opportunities in a competitive environment.
- You must be self motivated and self driven as well as thrive being part of a high energy, goal oriented team.
- A proven track record of earning over $60k and a passionate desire to earn $100k + is a must.
LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMERThe above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
- Ability to network within the commercial business environment – experience preferred.
- Desire to learn and understand security solutions.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Clean driving record that meets our insurance carrier’s standards.
- The ability to obtain an Alarm Company Employee (ACE) Permit.
Four year college degree or relevant work experience in a sales consultive environment.
Base salary plus competitive industry compensation package, including car and phone allowance.
Full benefit package including medical, dental, 401k, vacation, sick time FSA and supplemental insurance.
Burglar Alarm Systems - Dealers, Monitoring & Service Burglar Alarm Systems - Dealers, Monitoring & Service