San Diego Law Firm
San Diego Law Firm strives for the best in every aspect of our practice. Recently recognized as one of the Top 10 Best Places to Work in San Diego by the San Diego Business Journal (2011 and 2012), our firm is committed to the pursuit of the career aspirations of its employees and the objectives of the clients they serve. This commitment shows in the relationships we build with each other and our clients, and in our commitment to supporting a healthy work-life balance for each member of our team. We are in search of applicants whose values are in line with ours and who are inspired by teamwork and providing exceptional customer service.
This is a full-time position.
Please submit a resume, cover letter, and a list of your litigation experience (case name, court, and short description of your involvement in the case where applicable) for consideration.
- - Three-year commitment.
- - Insightful, outgoing, good-humored, and driven personality; able to relate to clients from all walks of life.
- - Five or more years of litigation experience.
- - Applicant will be the associate attorney to the managing partner and will work almost exclusively on high value cases. Applicant will be given a tremendous amount of responsibility and is expected to make independent decisions that are correct.
- - Applicant must be extremely good at legal research and writing.
- - In addition to litigation, applicant must be extremely capable of drafting documents for transactional matters and handling a wide variety of legal matters.
Salary is negotiable.
Attorneys & Lawyers Attorneys & Lawyers