If yes, click here to login.
BBB Accredited Business since
3 of 3 images | See All Images >>
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
Our flooring company offers sales, installation, dustless refinishing and restoring services of all hardwoods.
Request a Quote
A BBB Accredited Business since
BBB has determined that A Tradition Floors, Inc. meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 13 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that affect the rating for A Tradition Floors, Inc. include:
- Length of time business has been operating
- No complaints filed with BBB
Customer Complaints Summary
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Problems with Product/Service||0|
|Total Closed Complaints||0|
Customer Reviews Summary Read customer reviews
|Customer Experience||Total Customer Reviews|
|Total Customer Reviews||0|
Licensing, Bonding or Registration
This business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
These agencies may include:
Contractor's State License Board
9821 Business Park Drive, Sacramento CA 95827
Phone Number: (800) 321-2752
The number is 00986421.
Type of Entity
Business ManagementMr. Daniel Meidinger, President
Hardwood Floor Contractors Carpet & Rug Dealers - New Floors - Hardwood Floor Coverings & Installation Carpet Installation Floor Removal, Resurfacing and Refinishing
Method(s) of PaymentAll major Credit Cards, Checks
Refund and Exchange Policy
Terms for Sales/Returns and Receipt of Merchandise.
If installation is provided by a company outside of A Tradition Floors DBA Floor Konnection, A Tradition Floors DBA The Floor Konnection
is not responsible for installers or their workmanship nor for thier measurment of product +/- sold thru A Tradition Floors DBA The
1. A min. deposit of 50% of the total price of goods must be made at the time of ordering from The Floor Konnection: Remaining
payment must be made at time of pickup, or delivery
2. Sales Tax will be charged unless a complete resale ceritficate is on file
3. Deposit's are non-refundable
4. Should Purchaser fail to take delivery of goods or make payment when due, the merchandise will be returned to manufactuer; Purchaser's deposit will be forfeited and non-refundable.
5. Merchandise must be picked up by purchaser immediately upon notification by The Floor Konnection or otherwise specified.
6. Items availability and prices are subject to change without notice.
7. Returns: Must be 5 boxes or greater. A 50% restocking fee and a $125.00 delivery/gas surcharge fee will be applied.
8. Purchaser shall be personally responsible for any check dishonored for any reason, and agrees to make good such check upon demand. A $ 35.00 N.S.F. will be charged.
9. Customer/Clients signed Proposal and/or Check, Credit Card payment act as a Contract to all Sales, Jobs and Invoices.
Service AreaServing All of Sacramento, Roseville, El Dorado Hills, Davis, Placerville and all zip codes in between.
Alternate Business NamesThe Floor Konnection
Products & Services
Visit Our Showroom. Big Selection of Hardwoods, Engineered and Laminate Flooring. No Hype No Fluff, Name Brand Products at Low Prices.