This business is not BBB accredited.
Phone: (209) 922-0800 3190 Auto Center Cir, Stockton, CA 95212
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
Paul Blanco's Good Car Company Stockon offers vehicle dealership services.
On 8/6/2016 this business's accreditation in the BBB was revoked by the BBB's Board of Directors due to its failure to adhere to the BBB requirement that Accredited Businesses meet and abide by the following standards:
- 1. Establish and maintain a positive track record in the marketplace.
- 1B. Fulfill all licensing and bonding requirements of applicable jurisdictions; provide all license and bonding information upon application for BBB accreditation; and provide periodic updates upon request of BBB.
- 3. Honestly represent products and services, including clear and adequate disclosures of all material terms.
- 3A. Make known all material facts in both written and verbal representations, remembering that misrepresentation may result not only from direct statements but by omitting or obscuring relevant facts.
- 4A. Upon request, provide BBB with all information required to evaluate compliance with BBB standards. This may include, but is not limited to business name, address and contact information; names and background of principals; business and banking references; licensing and/or professional accreditation; and a complete description of the nature of the business.
- 8. Approach all business dealings, marketplace transactions and commitments with integrity.
This business is not BBB accredited.
Businesses are under no obligation to seek BBB accreditation, and some businesses are not accredited because they have not sought BBB accreditation.
To be accredited by BBB, a business must apply for accreditation and BBB must determine that the business meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses must pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 13 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that affect the rating for Paul Blanco's Good Car Company Stockton include:
- Length of time business has been operating
- Complaint volume filed with BBB for business of this size
- Response to 9 complaint(s) filed against business
- Resolution of complaint(s) filed against business
Customer Complaints Summary Read complaint details
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Problems with Product/Service||7|
|Total Closed Complaints||9|
Customer Reviews Summary Read customer reviews
|Customer Experience||Total Customer Reviews|
|Total Customer Reviews||2|
Licensing, Bonding or Registration
This business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
These agencies may include:
CA Department of Motor Vehicles- Occupational Licensing (DMV)
8243 Demetre Ave, Sacramento CA 95828
Phone Number: (916) 229-3126
The number is 82878.
CA Bureau of Automotive Repair- BAR
10949 North Mather Blvd, Rancho Cordova CA 95670
Phone Number: (800) 952-5210
The number is 273663.
Type of Entity
Business ManagementMrs. Putu Blanco, Chief of Operation/CFO Ms. Mandi Salel-Trezant, Customer Retention Manager Ms. Gillian Schoenfelb, Customer Service Manager
Auto Dealers - Used Cars Credit Repair Services – Monitored
Alternate Business NamesPaul Blanco's Good Car Company
On its website, www.paulblanco.com/credit-health.cfm, Paul Blanco's Good Car Company is advertising a service called "Credit Health" and is claiming, "we take aggressive action against credit bureaus, court houses, and creditors to help clean up your credit history." California Law requires companies that charge for credit repair services to be registered with the Attorney General's office and to carry a $100,000 surety bond. On June 10, 2016 we contacted the Attorney General's office and were informed that Paul Blanco's Good Car Company was not registered with them.
We contacted the business on June 20, 2016, June 22, 2016, and June 29, 2016 requesting more information about their "Credit Health" offer to help determine whether or not the offer is subject to the above registration and bonding requirements. As of today's date, the company has not responded.
Industry TipsBuying a Used Car at a Dealership Hiring a Credit Repair Service
Customer Review Rating plus BBB Rating Summary
BBB Customer Review Rating plus BBB Rating Overview