BBB Accredited Business since 10/09/2002

Kustom Kreations

09/22/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Incomplete repair, Unsatisfactory repair,
POOR customer service.
Insurance repair, front bumper was not repaired properly, Does not fit in place as it did before accident. spoiler on front bumper that agent stated he repaired is flapping in breeze.
Agent was rude and complained that he under bid project. Engine compartment is covered with sanding dust. never cleaned up there mess.

I would return, but the agent is not a friendly person. Not looking to deal with conflict.
Would like the bumper to be repaired so that it fits like it is suppose to. There are scratches that occurred during the accident that need to be
taken care of. I just want the job to be done right and no hassle from the agent at that shop.

Contact Name and Title: ************** Manager
Contact Phone: **********
Contact Email: ************************************
First we sorry for any inconvenience we have caused, over the last thirty years we strive to take care of our customers. My apology goes to *************. There was prior damage to the bottom of the front bumper, witch was noted and photographed. We billed the insurance for buffing of the bumper and nothing else, being the Manager I do remember the vehicle but can only read the notes in the insurance file. I would like to speak to ************* myself and see if we can reach a resolve. I can take additional photos and resubmit to the insurance for any additional damage that was caused from the accident. The estimator that ************* communicated with only writes an estimate and summits to the insurance, we are limited on what we can do by them, but this does not excuse the behavior that was shown to *************. If he would like to give me a call at the shop I could come out to his house and take a look at his concerns.

Auto Body Repair & Painting