Regional Acceptance Corporation

01/10/2015Problems with Product / Service
07/13/2015Billing / Collection Issues
05/12/2014Problems with Product / Service
06/10/2013Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

PAID OFF LIEN ON CAR 2006, REGIONAL ACCEPTANCE CORP HAS NOT TAKEN CAR OUT OF THERE NAME. REFUSE TO SEND TITLE.
CALLED SEVERAL TIMES, THEY CLAIM THAT THE ORIGINAL TITLE WAS SENT, BUT INSTEAD THEY SENT A LETTER SAYING THE LIEN HAS BEEN RELEASED. WHEN I ASK FOR THEM TO SEND A DUPLICATE TITLE, THE CUSTOMER SERVICE REP SAID "ABSOLUTELY NOT" i TRIED CALLING BACK AND KEPT GETTING HUNG UP ON. NOW I HAVE TO GET A COURT ORDER TO GET A DUPLICATE TITLE. REGIONAL ACCEPTANCE IS AN UNETHICAL COMPANY AND AFTER SEEING THIS IS THE 106 COMPLAINT, SHOULD NO LONGER IN BUSINESS.

ALL I WANT IS A DUPLICATE TITLE SO I CAN GET PLATES FOR MY CAR!!!!!!

09/04/2012Billing / Collection Issues | Read Complaint Details

The following company Regional Acceptance has place an unauthorize inquiry on my *** credit file date on 08-02-2012.
According to my most recent credit report with *** credit agency, this company is currently reporting to the bureau that I applied for credit with their organization on 08-02-2012. I did not grant authorization to review my credit report. The Fair Credit Reporting Act requires that a creditor be able to verify the written authorization of the consumer giving the creditor permission to review their credit. If you can provide a copy of a credit application authorizing the disclosure of my credit file with my signature, I will accept the inquiry. If a signed authorization cannot be found please remove the inquiry from my credit file.

That this company Regional Acceptance immediately remove their company name as a inquiry from my *** credit report date Aug 02, 2012 with all haste.

I understand that this company states that they have notified the credit bureaus in order to have inquiry removed. I am requesting written proof of that notification for my records.

08/23/2012Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

The reporting on my credit report is inaccurate from a loan with Regional Acceptance and emails have not been returned. There has been no responce.
I had an aount with Regional Acceptance from 2008 to 2010. The account was closed/charged off and the car from the account was sold. Regional has refused (by ommission and a lak of calls or emails) to correct this issue or respond to me. My account number was ***

I would like my credit report to reflect the true balance and to show that the account is closed as of 2009.

August 16, 2012

Better Business Bureau
5540 Munford Rd., Suite 130
Raleigh, NC 27612-2655
VIA FACSIMILE: (919)277-4221

Re: ***
# ***

Dear Ms. ***:

I am responding on behalf of Regional Acceptance Corporation (''Regional''), an affiliate of BB&T, to Mr. ***'s complaint. Thank you for the opportunity to provide this response.

Regional Acceptance contacted the credit bureaus to make sure the account information for Mr. ***'s was reporting accurately. The credit bureaus all show the correct balance of $*** with the status of being ***. The amount left owing on the account is the deficiency balance from the sale of the vehicle at the auction.

Mr. *** is welcome to contact our Recovery Department at (800) 411-3184 should he have any additional questions or concerns.

***