BBB Accredited Business since 06/10/2010

nuMOM Nutrition, LLC

12/13/2013Delivery Issues | Read Complaint Details

Paid for a product that was never received. Now no one is answering my calls or emails.
On Dec. 2, 2013 I purchased one of their products off their website. I received a confirmation email my request was received and my product would ship soon. I never received any other emails so I have called the company numerous times and have left 2 messages and sent 2 emails and have had no response. They did take the money from my account already but I still haven't received the product.

I would just like a refund.

We had an error in shipping and this order was missed. We contacted the customer and apologized. We shipped their product directly to them with tracking and we refunded their money.

I received a phone call from Numom nutrition. They are refunding my money and sending me a bottle for free. Thanks so much for your help in this matter.

***** *******