Silance Service Center, Inc.

12/24/2014Guarantee / Warranty Issues
10/08/2013Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Purchased 2 practically new tires. 2 weeks later 1 blows while I'm 2.5 hours from home resulting in me being towed back for $624. Silance won't refund
Purchased on 7.12.2013
One tire blew on 7.26.2013

Paid cash for two ******** tires and was promised great tires with a lot of life left on them as they were basically new.

$145 for the purchase of BOTH tires that my tow truck driver confirmed are dry rotted! I will need to repurchase two BRAND NEW tires from another company for $55 more.

Business Response /* ****** *** *********** */
see scanned
I just received my first notice on this matter. Customer did come back with 1 tire flat, but due to a utility knife blade stuck in the middle of tire which was picked up from the road. Never knew there was a problem with customer. she shook ***** hand when she left. But if there is a problem I will be glad to address with her. All I need is for her to come back and see me or call me. I've been in business here for 32 years by treating people fair and honest.

Final Consumer Response /* ****** *** *********** */
Don't wanna deal with this plac ever again. I've already made sure to send people elsewhere also. They will never receive a dime from me again. Thanks, but no thanks. Enjoy screwing your customers over.

Final Business Response /* ****** *** *********** */
As previously stated, we cannot assist this customer unless she comes to the shop. She needs to make an appointment with ******* ******* and we will do what we can to resolve this.

Auto Repair Services, Auto Repair - Tune-Up, Auto Repair - Maintenance, Auto Services - Oil & Lube, Inspection Stations, Car Lubrication Shops, Tire Dealers