This business is not BBB accredited.Additional Locations
Phone: (480) 917-7727 Fax: (602) 279-0052 View Additional Phone Numbers 17602 N. Black Canyon Highway #107, Phoenix, AZ 85053
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
This company offers spas and hot tubs.
On 7/16/2015 this business's accreditation in the BBB was revoked by the BBB's Board of Directors due to its failure to adhere to the BBB requirement that Accredited Businesses meet and abide by the following standards:
- 1B. Fulfill all licensing and bonding requirements of applicable jurisdictions; provide all license and bonding information upon application for BBB accreditation; and provide periodic updates upon request of BBB.
- 1D. Be free of an unsatisfactory rating and maintain at least a B rating at the accrediting BBB and the BBB where it is headquartered, if different.
- 6B. Make a good faith effort to resolve disputes, which includes mediation if requested by BBB. Other dispute resolution options, including arbitration, may be recommended by BBB when other efforts to resolve a dispute have failed. BBB may consider a business' willingness to participate in recommended dispute resolution options in determining compliance with these standards.
- 8A. Avoid involvement, by the business or its principals, in activities that reflect unfavorably on, or otherwise adversely affect the public image of BBB or its accredited businesses.
This business is not BBB accredited.
Businesses are under no obligation to seek BBB accreditation, and some businesses are not accredited because they have not sought BBB accreditation.
To be accredited by BBB, a business must apply for accreditation and BBB must determine that the business meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses must pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 13 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that lowered the rating for Spa Man Spas include:
- 8 complaint(s) filed against business
- 1 complaint(s) filed against business that were not resolved
- Failure to have a required competency license
Factors that raised the rating for Spa Man Spas include:
- Length of time business has been operating
- Response to 8 complaint(s) filed against business
Customer Complaints Summary Read complaint details
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Problems with Product/Service||6|
|Total Closed Complaints||8|
Customer Reviews Summary Read customer reviews
|Customer Experience||Total Customer Reviews|
|Total Customer Reviews||0|
Licensing, Bonding or Registration
This business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
These agencies may include:
Arizona Registrar of Contractors (ROC)
1700 W. Washington Street, Ste. 105, Phoenix AZ 85007
Phone Number: (602) 542-1525
Fax Number: (602) 542-1599
On 7/7/2015 BBB confirmed that Spa Man Spas had not obtained a necessary license from Arizona Registrar of Contractors (ROC).
Type of Entity
Business ManagementMr. Roger J. Abdin, President
Related BusinessesCameo Pools and Landscaping Paddock Pools
Spas & Hot Tubs - Dealers Spas & Hot Tubs - Supplies & Parts
Alternate Business NamesAcrylic Spas of Arizona Spas Of Arizona
Please see the licensing section of this review for more information. For specific information regarding the Arizona Registrar of Contractors action against Spa Man Spas and its affiliates; please contact the ROC at 602-542-1525.