BBB Business Review
BBB Accredited Business since
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
This company offers computer repair and maintenance services.
Are you experiencing computer trouble and need something fixed, maybe a
virus removed? I can fix ALL computer problems for a small fee.
DIAGNOSTICS are ALWAYS FREE!!
I have been repairing computer systems and networks for over 10 years
with ZERO unsatisfied customers! I take pride in my work and care about
performing quality service. If your system cannot be repaired there will
be NO FEE! Some of the many thing I am capable of doing include, but
are not limited to:
- Malicious Software Removal- (viruses, trojans, spyware, adware, malware, etc)
- Software/Hardware Upgrades - (be up to date with both software & hardware)
- System Enhancement - (if your computer is running slow we can make it like new)
- Advanced Maintenance - (deep analysis & inspection of your computer)
- Data Backup & Restoration - (backup of critical files & restoration of lost/damaged files)
- Secure Data Removal - (you can be sure that crucial information is irretrievable)
- System Building - (need a new computer built, we do that too)
-Laptop screen replace $30 + screen cost(the normal cost for screen is $30 to $60)
-Laptop keyboard repair $20 + keyboard cost (the normal cost for keyboard is $10 to $25)
-laptop power connector or power jack $40 (includes parts and labor)
We are open 24 hours and are repairing computers around-the-clock!
We DO NOT believe in charging an arm and a leg like "leading services"
Request a Quote
A BBB Accredited Business since
BBB has determined that Halcon Computer Repair meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
BBB accreditation does not mean that the business' products or services have been evaluated or endorsed by BBB, or that BBB has made a determination as to the business' product quality or competency in performing services.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 16 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that lowered the rating for Halcon Computer Repair include:
- Length of time business has been operating
Factors that raised the rating for Halcon Computer Repair include:
- Complaint volume filed with BBB for business of this size.
- Response to 1 complaint(s) filed against business.
- Resolution of complaint(s) filed against business.
- BBB has sufficient background information on this business.
Customer Complaints Summary Read complaint details
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Problems with Product/Service||0|
|Total Closed Complaints||1|
Customer Reviews Summary Read customer reviews
|Customer Experience||Total Customer Reviews|
|Total Customer Reviews||5|
Licensing, Bonding or Registration
This business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding
or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain
any requirements are currently being met.
These agencies may include:
Arizona Registrar of Contractors
1700 W. Washington Street #105, Phoenix AZ 85007
Phone Number: 602.542.1525
Fax Number: 602.542.1599
Type of Entity
Business ManagementMr. Jose Galvez, Owner
Computers - Service & Repair Electronic Equipment & Suppliers - Service & Repair Computer Consultant Computer Business Services Computers - Cleaning Services
Refund and Exchange Policy90 days DIAGNOSTICS are ALWAYS FREE!!
Customer Review Rating plus BBB Rating Summary
BBB Customer Review Rating plus BBB Rating Overview