BBB Business Review

Text Sizesmall medium large

This business is not BBB accredited.

United Racing Engines, LLC

22143 W Morning Glory St, Buckeye, AZ 85326


BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.

Description

This company provides the production of racing engines.


BBB Accreditation

This business is not BBB accredited.

Businesses are under no obligation to seek BBB accreditation, and some businesses are not accredited because they have not sought BBB accreditation.

To be accredited by BBB, a business must apply for accreditation and BBB must determine that the business meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses must pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.


Reason for Rating

BBB rating is based on 13 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.

Based on BBB files, this business has a BBB Rating of No Rating. The reason is as follows:

  • BBB does not have sufficient information to issue a rating on this business.


Customer Complaints Summary Read complaint details

19 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 17 closed in last 12 months
Complaint Type Total Closed Complaints
Advertising/Sales Issues 2
Billing/Collection Issues 1
Delivery Issues 6
Guarantee/Warranty Issues 2
Problems with Product/Service 8
Total Closed Complaints 19

Additional Complaint Information

BBB files indicate that this business has a pattern of complaints concerning customer service, delivery and refund issues. Complainants allege that United Racing Engines, LLC requests a 70% deposit (USD) as an upfront fee for services. While attempting to contact the business for updates regarding purchases, complainants allege that there is little or no correspondence from the business. Some complainants who have paid the 70% deposit (USD) and the remaining 30% (USD) for the cost of services allege that the business failed to deliver products that complainants have paid for. While attempting to contact the business to receive a refund, complainants also allege that there is little or no correspondence from the business.

Customer Reviews Summary Read customer reviews

12 Customer Reviews on United Racing Engines, LLC
Customer Experience Total Customer Reviews
Positive Experience 9
Neutral Experience 0
Negative Experience 3
Total Customer Reviews 12

Additional Information

BBB file opened: April 10, 2009 Business started: 11/21/2008 in AZ Business incorporated 11/21/2008 in AZ
Type of Entity

Limited Liability Company (LLC)

Business Management
Mr. Mike Rinehart, Member Mr. Lee Carson, Customer Service Manager
Contact Information
Customer Contact: Mr. Lee Carson, Customer Service Manager
Principal: Mr. Mike Rinehart, Member
Related Businesses
Rinehart Racing Engines, LLC
Business Category

Auto Perform, Race & Sport Equipment Engines - Gasoline Auto Boosting Services Engines - Diesel Engines - Rebuild & Exchange Auto Manufacturers Equipment & Supplies

Alternate Business Names
United Racing Engines URE
X

BBB Customer Review Rating plus BBB Rating Overview


BBB Customer Reviews Rating represents the customers opinions of the business. The Customer Review Rating is based on the number of positive, neutral and negative customer reviews posted that are calculated to produce a score.

Customer Review Experience Value
Positive Review 5 points per review
Neutral Review 3 points per review
Negative Review 1 point per review

BBB letter grades represent the BBB's opinion of the business. The BBB grade is based on BBB file information about the business. In some cases, a business' grade may be lowered if the BBB does not have sufficient information about the business despite BBB requests for that information from the business.
Details

BBB Letter Grade Scale

BBB Rating Value
A+ 5
A 4.66
A- 4.33
B+ 4
B 3.66
B- 3.33
C+ 3
C 2.66
C- 2.33
D+ 2
D 1.66
D- 1.33
F 1
NR -----
Star Rating scale

  Average Score
5 stars 5.00
4.5 stars 4.50-4.99
4 stars 4.00-4.49
3.5 stars 3.50-3.99
3 stars 3.00-3.49
2.5 stars 2.50-2.99
2 stars 2.00-2.49
1.5 stars 1.50-1.99
1 star 0-1.49

BBB Customer Review Rating plus BBB Rating is not a guarantee of a business' reliability or performance, and BBB recommends that consumers consider a business' BBB Rating and Customer Review Rating in addition to all other available information about the business. If the BBB Rating is NR then only Customer Reviews are used for the Star Rating.