Larry's Roofing & Repair

11/28/2014Billing / Collection Issues | Read Complaint Details

Larry's Roofing is continually ********* my family over money that we do not owe him. The contract we made clearly states that all payments will be made after the job is finished, however, ***** ****** demanded payments while the job was being done. Shingles were on our roof by January 2013. By this point we had paid roughly $6500.00, which we can verify with bank statements. On two occasions ********** tried to cash cheques BEFORE we had the money in our account. We agreed in early 2013 that we would pay him around $700 to finish the job. He never finished the job, I did the cleanup myself. I hadn't heard from ********** in over a year when he called demanding the money. I told him I was no longer interested in his services and he is trying to demand $300 from me for gutters that are not on my roof that he claims he put there. He has made no attempt to justify in writing why he is entitled to $300 when we agreed that $700 would finish the job. ***************. I have a copy of the original contract where it plainly states that all payment is to be made upon completion.

I simply want this contractor to stop contacting myself and my family.

Roofing Contractors