BBB Accredited Business since 13/07/2009

Harris Movers

Phone: (705) 560-2000Fax: (705) 560-1673

04/08/2016Delivery Issues | Read Complaint Details

Missing boxes on delivery and no follow up from company after so many inquiries.
We had our home stuff moved from Timmins ,ON to Grande Prairie Alberta in 9 July 2015 to 15 july. Registration number ********.Payment method was*********** for 2504.87$. Sales rep was C. R*****. It has been more than half a year, we left so many messages and called company but they never got back to us or answered our calls, we kept leaving voice mails.When we got delivery boxes were missing and it was specified in the delivery list given by driver and also company has copy of that. We also bought insurance for this move. Some stuff was damaged us well but we never complained about that as we understood that such things happen in long distance moves. But missing boxes should be replaced or reimbursed with insurance at-least. We called the associate and my wife did too so many times. We also called manager few times but we never heard back from them. We are tiered now and want an action on our issue or else we will be forced to file a official complaint.

We are tiered of chasing this company. Nobody ever repied or called us back. ***************.

We do not have a file for Kunal D****, In checking files we did find a file for Parita V*********. We did not have a claim reported. our correspondence was by e-mail. They may have reported a claim to our destination agent and I will check that out. I am the manager and owner and I have not received several calls. I will contact Parita V********* and request a list of what is missing. I received this lead from BBB so I will give it my immediate attention. yt Garry G*******

Movers, Storage Units - Household & Commercial