Harmony Hyundai

11/10/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

I signed my contract on 08-08-2014, a week later I got my car. From the day I left the dealership one of the workers told me my tires are on order and will be in in a couple of weeks and he will call me, 4 weeks later I called services and the guy said he had a list of clients that he was gonna call ( including myself) that the tires will take 3-4 weeks I said are you sure I need them for the first winter fall, we are now october I called yesterday and the lady at services said she never ordered anything for a *****. I left a message for ***** ******** ( the one I dealt with when I got my car) he called me back the next day and said he will look at it as he stumbbled over his words he first said they were orderes (**************) and then said he will order them. Now I gotta wait another 3-4 weeks for tires, **************************************************************, I am totally unhappy and unsatiafied ****************************************

Full refund on winter tires

From: ************** (mailto:***************************)
Sent: Saturday, October 18, 2014 3:01 PM
To: ****************
Subject: case#*******

To Whom it may concern,

This email is in regards of the case # ******* regarding ******* ********.
On august the 8th 2014 ************ pick up her ************, on the sales agreement we agreed to provided her with 4 winter tires on rims,unfortunately we did not have any in stock nor did any of my suppliers, therefore I told **** ******* that we should receive them in 3 to 4 weeks and that
service will contact her when they receive them.
On September 8th she calls my service department we still did not received them, so we told her that it can take another 3 to 4 weeks.
On October 2nd she calls my service department and she was told that there were no winter tires and rims ordered for her, that was a misunderstanding from my service manager because they were.
On October 7th service received the tires and rims, they installed the tires on the rims and balanced them.
On October 8th service contacted ************ to ask her when she could come and pick them up, she replied by asking what size and make they are and said she will call us back.
On October 14th she contacted service then myself requesting a refund because she purchased winter tires and rims from her grand father on the 11th of October.

As per our agreement, we held our end of it, all we ask is that she comes and pickup her tires.

**************
Used car Manager
Harmony Hyundai

From the day I left with the car there has been issues *************************************************. As soon as they did not have my tired I no longer wanted ******************************** I got my own and when I called and they said they never ordered tired ************* and from there I definitely was making my complaint, miscommunication in between the departments or not in 2 months I had to call over and over again no one called me ********************************. **************************.

I have reviewed the file and complaint issued by *************** with *** on October 7, 2014, againt Harmony Hyundai. Harmony Hyundai has completed the sales contract requirements by supplying winter tires and rims for ********** vehicle. ********** was informed on October 8, 2014 that her winter rims and tires were ready for pick up. There was no forcast for snow in the region on or prior to October 8, 2014. Harmony Hyundai was not informed by ********** that she would be purchasing her winter tires and rims elsewhere. She only requested the refund after she purchased the rims tires elsewhere. Harmony Hyundai is not prepared to refund the amount of the winter tires and rims to **********.

Auto Dealers - New Cars, Auto Dealers - Used Cars, Auto Repair & Service