Alaska, Oregon & Western Washington

BBB Accredited Business since 07/18/1997

LeafGuard Northwest Inc

8 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 2 closed in last 12 months

01/08/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Four appointments have been made to install a needed downspout that should have been installed when the gutters where. Three of the appointment times were no shows without and call to say the work was not going to be done. The fourth appointment scheduled for today, 11-5-2013, was cancelled by phone. When I asked to talk to the manager I was told he had just stepped into a meeting. I was asked if the crew could come on Friday, 11-8-13. I said I had no faith that they would appear. I then asked for the manager again and was told that the person speaking could help me. I said I was going to file a complaint with Costco, the company we purchased the gutters through, and with the BBB.

We want the down spout installed and any damage caused by the lack of it at no additional cost to us.

************** -production manager called customer on 12.13.13 job is done to their satisfaction and customer is happy.

12/13/2013Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

I have been waiting a year for them to return to my home and finish the repairs that they started in september of 2012. several calls and email have gotten no results or even a return call or email. My gutter joints are still torn apart from their try to repair a constant leak last year.

I just want my gutters repaired and put back like they were when they first tried to fix them. With the end result of no leaking!!

Had crew go back out repair leak, product is the older LG1 and installed in 3/2005. **** ******* called him on Tuesday left a message and got a hold of him today 11/20/2013 he said it looks like it is fixed but haven't had a large rain since they have been out.

04/29/2013Advertising / Sales Issues | Read Complaint Details

We had new LeafGuard Gutters installed in October of 2012. They promised us a $200 gas card as part of the package. After numerous phone calls and lots of time no calls returned, we still have not received the $200 gas card as advertised on TV and also in our initial estimate. Gutters have been paid in full.

We just want them to provide us with the $200 gas card as we were promised ASAP!

I have ordered the gas card 2.21.13 and again on 4.19.13. The card should be received in our office by 4.30.13 and once I have received it the card will be mailed to the customer. I will reply and close out the ticket.

If the company actually lives up to what they are saying, I will be satisfied. However it has taken almost 7 months to receive what they promised in the original contract. I will trust they will keep their word this time and if they don't I will refile my complaint with you and any one else I can.

06/17/2014Advertising / Sales Issues
09/19/2013Problems with Product / Service
06/27/2013Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

I called Leafguard Northwest on Wednesday 4/10/13 and told them my gutters were clogged. They told me they would have someone out on Friday 4/12/13. That guy called on Friday and said he couldn't make it and said he'd be at my house first thing Monday morning. It's now Thursday 4/18/13 and still no one has shown up to service my gutters.

I just want the service I was promised at the time of purchasing my gutters. As everyone knows, LeafGuard Gutters aren't cheap so I expect great customer service, I would settle for good customer service, but at this point I'm getting NO customer service. If they can't provide the service that was promised, then I want my money back.

The service was complete on 4/13/2013. Spoke with the customer today 5/15/2013 and he is satisfied with the work that was preformed.

The business response stated that the service was completed on 4/13/2013. In my statement I stated that as of 4/18/2013 no one had been out to fix my gutter problem. I filed my complaint on 4/18/2013. It actually took them until 4/19/2013 to fix the problem. The problem is now fixed, but they did not fix the problem on 4/13/2013. On 4/13/2013 whom ever they hired to come out and fix my gutters never showed up so how could it have been complete?!!! A little honesty goes a long way in the business world.

Gutters & Downspouts, Gutter Leaf Guards