All Hours Plumbing, Inc.

12/24/2013Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Was given a quote & told I would be contacted if the repair would be more. It was more & I was not contacted for approval.
I called AHP on Nov. 7 regarding a draining issue in a rent house I own. Was told the repair would be double if done that evening. I elected to wait until the next day. I was quoted $98 to snake from the ground and $135 to snake from the roof.

I told the plumber I would not be there since it is a rent house but that if the charge would be more than the quote they were to call first and get approval.

The plumber arrived the evening of Nov 8 but without industry standard tools to snake the drain and said he'd return Sat. Nov. 9 by 9am and that there would be no additional charge for the Sat. service.

Plumber did not arrive at 9am.

After numerous calls he arrived in the afternoon.

I (the home owner) was not present. Tenant said the plumber did not get on the roof & was not at the house long. However the plumber charged $189 (more than quoted and did not call as directed and agreed to get approval).

When the tenant questioned the plumber about the bill he said he would call me (the home owner) and explain.

He never called and I left multiple messages for him.

I feel he intentionally lied, over charged and did not follow our verbal contract.

I want a refund of $91 since I was told it would only be $98 to snake the drain from the ground. I and my tenant was also inconvenienced for two days.

If a refund is not given I will file this in civil court and file a complaint with the Attorney General.

At this time no refund will be issued. The landlord called in a backed up tub drain and we brought the proper equipment to unstop the tub drain. Upon diagnosis of the system, we found out the main line was backed up and needed the larger equipment. After discussing with tenant, it was agreed the best thing was to come back the next day with the larger equipment. We performed the work and woundn't have had to make two trips if the proper problem was give to the tech before arrival. The owner also informed the tech to do what he needed to and the tenant was able to pay up to $300 without his approval.

This company continues to lie. I never called in a backed up tub. I called in a stopped up toilet that was backing up into the tub. The plumber admitted to me over the phone their dispatcher did not relay the proper information and made assumptions. The tenant had no choice but to let them come back the next day - as they hadn't fixed the problem! The plumber was told (as he was sitting outside the house calling me on the phone) to call me if the price was going to change. This is a dishonest company and I will continue to leave negative reviews. I will cost them in business more than the $91 refund they owe me. Terrible company.

AT THIE TIME WE ARE REQUESTING A SIGNED COPY OF THE CONTRACT BETWEEN US AND MR. ***** PERSONALLY. WE DO NOT RESPOND TO THREATS AND OR SLANDER. THANK YOU

Plumbing Contractors