All Hours Plumbing, Inc.

5 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 0 closed in last 12 months

12/24/2013Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Was given a quote & told I would be contacted if the repair would be more. It was more & I was not contacted for approval.
I called AHP on Nov. 7 regarding a draining issue in a rent house I own. Was told the repair would be double if done that evening. I elected to wait until the next day. I was quoted $98 to snake from the ground and $135 to snake from the roof.

I told the plumber I would not be there since it is a rent house but that if the charge would be more than the quote they were to call first and get approval.

The plumber arrived the evening of Nov 8 but without industry standard tools to snake the drain and said he'd return Sat. Nov. 9 by 9am and that there would be no additional charge for the Sat. service.

Plumber did not arrive at 9am.

After numerous calls he arrived in the afternoon.

I (the home owner) was not present. Tenant said the plumber did not get on the roof & was not at the house long. However the plumber charged $189 (more than quoted and did not call as directed and agreed to get approval).

When the tenant questioned the plumber about the bill he said he would call me (the home owner) and explain.

He never called and I left multiple messages for him.

I feel he intentionally lied, over charged and did not follow our verbal contract.

I want a refund of $91 since I was told it would only be $98 to snake the drain from the ground. I and my tenant was also inconvenienced for two days.

If a refund is not given I will file this in civil court and file a complaint with the Attorney General.

At this time no refund will be issued. The landlord called in a backed up tub drain and we brought the proper equipment to unstop the tub drain. Upon diagnosis of the system, we found out the main line was backed up and needed the larger equipment. After discussing with tenant, it was agreed the best thing was to come back the next day with the larger equipment. We performed the work and woundn't have had to make two trips if the proper problem was give to the tech before arrival. The owner also informed the tech to do what he needed to and the tenant was able to pay up to $300 without his approval.

This company continues to lie. I never called in a backed up tub. I called in a stopped up toilet that was backing up into the tub. The plumber admitted to me over the phone their dispatcher did not relay the proper information and made assumptions. The tenant had no choice but to let them come back the next day - as they hadn't fixed the problem! The plumber was told (as he was sitting outside the house calling me on the phone) to call me if the price was going to change. This is a dishonest company and I will continue to leave negative reviews. I will cost them in business more than the $91 refund they owe me. Terrible company.

AT THIE TIME WE ARE REQUESTING A SIGNED COPY OF THE CONTRACT BETWEEN US AND MR. ***** PERSONALLY. WE DO NOT RESPOND TO THREATS AND OR SLANDER. THANK YOU

05/14/2012Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

On new building improperly installed shower bathtub , out of square, drain hole had to be lowered over 1/2 inch from wall.
We had to fix our self with our contractors. Did not trust them to come back & fix right. The Bo'ss left before this was installed leaving to young kids to do the work. When we showed him what we had to do from removing tub cutting drain and. The location of the black separation box he acted like it didn't happen. All I ask of them was a 100.00 of a 925.00 bill for my contractors two hours of time. Would not use again ******

A 100.00 refund for what I paid my contractor.

At no time had Mr. ****** contacted our office to inform us that there was a problem with anything. We performed the rough-in on his shop and it passed city inspection. He was supposed to have a ditch dug for us to connect the water to the building at this time. It was not done. He called us to come back out about a week or so later to connect the line. When we finished connecting the line and it was time to collect the bill is when he informed me of a problem with the tub. I asked him twice why he didn't call and he wouldn't give me an answer. As far as not trusting us to come back, he obvoiusly called back for us to put the water line in. I told him that I saw the tub the day it was inspected and saw no gaps. I also informed him that if it had a large gap around it the city inspector wouldn't have passed it and their response was "he didn't look at anything but a gauge" which I know is not true. When I collected the bill he offered me no copy of an invoice from a contractor with a state plumbing license number on it or any invoice at all for alleged repairs. I have notified the city that the Mr. ****** is trying to finish the work himself and cancelled my permit. I also notified the state that there is work being done without licensed contractors and permits at this location. There will be no refund, because you just can't make something up to get out of a bill and why didn't he call if there was a problem. Once again he did call us back to come install the water line though.

03/09/2012Problems with Product / Service