In Central Oklahoma

The Rifle Shoppe, Inc

2 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 2 closed in last 12 months

03/19/2014Delivery Issues | Read Complaint Details

Complaint Category: Non-delivery of products

Complaint: I ordered a fowler kit, and was charged for it, but never received it, nor were my email inquiries answered.
In 2010 I ordered a Joe Manton Single Barrel Fowler (558) kit, by fax.
Given the favourable exchange rate I authorized the immediate payment of the kit, understanding that the kit would be delivered in the future.

My mastercard was debited the amount.

To date no kit has been received. I have emailed a number of times to ask the status but I receive no replies.

We spoke with Mr. ******** confirmed his address and arranged for shipping this week.

03/31/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Complaint Category: Failure to respond to phone calls or written requests for assistance or support

Complaint: I can't get any response from these people about an order I placed and paid for over two weeks ago.
They do not answer phone calls or emails and when I call,all I get are the business hours.

We did not have the parts in stock that Mr. ******** was in need of and could not manufacture them in the time frame that he needed, so we returned his uncashed check.

Initial Consumer Rebuttal
They told my wife it would take two weeks to make these items after I ask them the second or third time what my order status was, if I had known they had to make the parts, I wouldn't have ordered them in the first place. They are just trying to get around the fact that they cancelled my order because I filed a complaint through you folks, I never ask them to cancel
my order, they did so on their own. I'm very unhappy with this company and will never buy anything from them or encourage anyone else to buy from them either.

Mail Order & Catalog Shopping